Part 24

I woke up and looked around for something to do. I didn't want to leave because I will have to face my horrible grandparents. I got a book from the shelf and I realised it was a muggle book. I'm surprised to say the least, they hate muggles. I was reading for an hour before someone came in.

'Malfoy' I say not really paying attention to him. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well, this is my room and all' he says laughing. Wait this is his room.

'You have muggle books' I say laughing, because he isn't the type to have muggle book around.

We sat talking until Esther and Mikael knocked on the door. I go to open the door because if I don't they'll kill me and my family. They can't be trusted.

'Esther' is the only one I will greet because she is the fellow witch. Mikael on the other hand is evil and I hate him completely. I hate Esther as well but its good to greet your fellow witches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been four months and they're deciding to bring me and Draco back to Hogwarts to keep an eye on everything. I haven't spoke to my father because if he found out he would try to kill them all.

So I act as if everything is fine and that I will be happy to be in Hogwarts. As if I will be but I have to try. At this point I have nothing.

I have received four letters from my family while being back at hogwarts. Three from my dad and one from Rebekah. I haven't opened them or read them.

I mostly spend my time with Draco because all of my other friends like Luna and  Ginny all hate me. I love my life.

'So do we have the carrows for potions first?' I ask Draco as he nods knowing this will be a nightmare for me. They don't think I have any use to help death eaters, which I'm glad for. Maybe they will eventually let me go like never.

I walk to Potions with Draco as slowly as possible because I just know they will make me do something ridiculous. Last week they make me fight a first year. They threatened to kill me of course but I never take their threats literary. They can't kill me, or he will kill them.

I sit down in my usual seat beside Draco and Pansy. Oh yeah Pansy doesn't even like me.

'Miss Mikaelson, your late' Amycus says with a grin.

'What are you gonna do kill me or detention for a month' I say as I roll my eyes and turn to Draco.

'How about something worse, Cructiatus curse on first years. I need someone to do it' She says laughing like it will do nothing. I will never do the cruciatus curse on first years or anyone for that matter.

I've never even tried the cruciatus curse..............