Pegnoblade (technoxreader) (smut)

Ship: Technoblade x kinda fem!reader 😳
Prompts/Kinks/TWs:
pegging, obviously. est. realtionship, praise, bondage/shibari type shit, little bit of oral fixation at the end, aftercare, lots of consent and communication, soft femdom, shy techno, rimming, phone brutality:(

     Looking back, it's weird how many amazing things you realise wouldn't have happened if it weren't for one bad thing happening by chance.

      "Fuck!" You'd shouted, picking up your now shattered phone from the floor. It must have dropped out of your pocket and onto the ground beneath your desk, because as soon as you rolled your chair back you heard a loud crunch beneath the metal of one of it's wheels, now knowing why 'the stupid thing's wheels got caught again'. "Noooo, I needed that!"

     It wasn't like the phone was new or anything, hell, it already had a few cracks in it anyways and was a few years old, but still, you hadn't planned on having to go buy a new one today, not to mention the money. It was far too late for the store to be open, anyways. "What?" Your boyfriend, Dave's voice rang through your headphones, being in yet another late night call with him playing games here and there.

      "My fucking phone, I ran it over with my chair like a dumbass... goddamnit, it's all like, bent and shit now too, shattered."

      "Oh shit." He giggled a bit. "You needed a new one anyways, didn't you?"

     "Yeah," you huffed. "Doesn't mean I was expecting to spend the money right now, though. I had so much on thereeee." You whined. "I don't even know if I backed it all up recently."

      "That's why you do automatic backups."

     "Not helping, Dave."

     "Sorry." He apologized, even though you didn't really care that much. You knew he was just trying to be lighthearted about the situation. "If you're still comin' over tommorow morning I'll go with ya to get a new one. You know I'll help if you need it, too." You sighed, not liking the idea of having to buy a new phone over something so stupid.

     "Thank you, you know I don't like to take advantage of you though." You never liked taking money from anyone, especially with his career, it just felt kind of unfair to ask of him, despite the many who didn't see it that way who were much less close to him. You'd only been dating for a few months, anyways, despite being friends for a bit longer before that.

    "It's not taking advantage if I'm offering and I wanna help, Y/N." If he wasn't a YouTuber and streamer, you'd never even think to ask for help, so to view it differently based on that just seemed to fill you with guilt. You took a deep breath and sighed, him taking that as a sign you weren't going to budge on this, even if it meant rearranging some bills. Stubborn, as usual. "But I'll take savin'the money if you're sure, won't hurt me any." he chuckled.

     The next day you drove over to his house early in the morning for how late you two had stayed up and knocked on the door eagerly. You hadn't really set a time, so you got a bit nervous when it took him a minute to open the door. Seeing him always cheered you up. The door swung open just as you were about to leave, a messy haired, slightly misconstrued man behind the door. "Hallo."

     "Hey." You smiled, stepping in, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Were you sleeping? Sorry, I was gonna call, but, you know."

     "t's fine." He looked at you with a tired but warm smile in his eyes, the same one that melted that soft spot for him in your heart every time. "It's like 11 o'clock anyways isnt it?"

     "Eh, who cares, we were up late. We're both on a fucked sleep schedule, I just have an energy drink addiction." You laughed. "And yet I'm still tired."