Chapter 3

The paramedics arrived quickly. There was only one person though. "YO DOC TAKE THIS INSANE MAN AWAY FROM ME." Mockingbirdsdontsing yelled.

                StarvingMan looked at the doctor and shot her. "You did not just do that." Mockingbirdsdontsing said while glaring at StarvingMan.

              The doctor turned into a demon. "Ayo my doctor is a demon. Damn." Mockingbirdsdontsing said. The demon shot StarvingMan. "Okay that's nice but I'm still bleeding." The woman dying on the floor said.

              "Come doc I guess we're going to hell." Mockingbirdsdontsing said. "Damn I thought I did good in life." The doctor replied.

              "No you both are magically alive now." StarvingMan said while standing up. "Fine." Mockingbirdsdontsing said.

               "I can't wait to write a fan fic about this." The doctor said. "Nice. We should rob a bank." Mockingbirdsdontsing replied while looking at Big G. "I'm not gonna help y'all do it." StarvingMan said.

               The doctor walked away. "Or we could rob someone's house." Mockingbirdsdontsing said. "Nah let's rob a bank." Big G replied.

               "Okay" Mockingbirdsdontsing said. "LETS FUCKING DO THIS." Big G yelled. "Let's go gang!" Mockingbirdsdontsing said.

                "Wait what was my code name." She said pausing. "I think you were mocking or the mock." Big G replied. "I'm gonna change it." Mocking said.

                "You were mocker." StarvingMan said. "That sounds boring." Mocking replied. "Anyone have any other ideas?" She asked. 

                 "What about the mock that doesn't sing?" StarvingMan asked. "YES!" Big G yelled. "I like that one." Mocking said.

                   "Alright let's do this we got cash to rob." Mocking said, walking to a car. "I'm not gonna rob with you." StarvingMan replied.  "Fine." Big G said.

                    "Hey guys." Enderprince said walking up behind everyone. "I make flags. Y'all wanna see some flags?" He asked. "Uhm sure." Big G said while Mocking and StarvingMan were arguing.

                     Ender pulled out his phone and showed Big G pictures of flags. "Those are nice." Big said. "Thank you." Ender said. Ender walked away without another word.

                    "I DONT WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL." StarvingMan yelled. "Fine it's just you and me Big G." Mocking said and nodded towards Big G. "MOCKING YOU SHOOT THE PLACE AND I'LL ROB." Big G yelled. 

                   "Just tell me how much money you guys get." StarvingMan said. "So you can mug us?" Big G asked.  "Big G we gotta keep the money away from StarvingMan." Mocking said.

                   Mocking got into a van and Big G did the same thing. "Buckle up kiddo." Mocking said to Big G. Mocking put her foot on the gas and headed towards the bank leaving StarvingMan behind.