008

MAY FORTH
TWENTY FORTY
(2040)
TWELVE FORTY ONE PM
(12:41 PM)

MAY FORTHTWENTY FORTY(2040)TWELVE FORTY ONE PM(12:41 PM)

paige's shoe hit the cobblestone grown. she slowly got out of the black car, that she had been in.

on the door infrong side raveena got up, jumping.

the two stood next to the car, closing the doors.

the person in the driver's seat got out as well. corbyn closed the door and ran his hand threw his hair.

looking at the surrounding cars around them. jonah and akira getting out of a red car. daniel and amber climbed out of his blue car. zach and kylie leaving the other black one. as jack and devin got out of his car last.

"you guys ready?" paige asked looking at them all.

"more then ready." most responded with positivity.

the eleven walked up to the boardwalk. the smell of the ocean overwhelming their noses.

the three girls ran to see the view. it was rare they went to the beach do to it being around an hour or two away.

then it clicked in raveena's head. a photo. it would be beautiful but they would have to wait till sun down.

or maybe they could take one at the carnival they where going to at seven. the whole day had been planned.

finally she decided to ask.

"beach photo?" raveena turned to the two girls.

"that's a really good idea rav! let's do it." akira smiled getting excited.

"sounds good, we will have one of the others take it for us." paige suggested.

the trio agreed and walked back to the group who where talking and shopping in the near by shop. the first person they spotted was corbyn who was looking at a womans size small hoodie. attempting to seem really interested.

"hey corbyn!" raveena called out getting his attention, which was fully focused on acting like he hadn't been staring at raveena while she wasn't looking.

"yeah?" he asked looking towards her.

"can you do us a favor?" she asked him.

as they asked him to take the photo and he agreed. behind him was the other three girls.

amber sending death glares to paige the whole time.

"i don't like paige, something about her is off." amber spoke getting the other two's attention.

"oh come on, don't be like that. we just met her." kaylie said turning away from the shirt she was looking at.

"i will be like that. have you seen the way she looks at daniel." amber scoffed.

"maybe because he went to go check on her yesterday? she probably doesn't get that often." kaylie said turning back around and browsing the shirts.

just then devin popped up from behind a rack wearing weird pink glasses. she quietly "boo."

the three shared a quick laugh. before continuing the conversation.

"you known all wise ms. amber who is the best advice giver, you are being an ass." kaylie spat, not caring for the twenty year olds feelings.

"i guess your right. but if she continues i am going to give her advice to stay the fuck away." amber spoke in a jealous tone that came out more with every word.

"good. now, i am going to go find zach." kaylie said walking away.

"have you seen jack?" devin asked jumping into a conversation with sour amber.

"no, why?" amber questioned.

"i want to see if he wants some food. i saw a few dinners and pizza places." devin said, not not noticing that she had sparked an idea in the other girls head.

"what if we get the rest of the group and we will go eat lunch." amber suggested putting down a sweatshirt that she had picked up to look at.

"that sounds awesome! let's go find the others!" devin cheered.

the two walked out of the store looking for the others. first they saw kaylie and Zach hugging in the middle of the boardwalk stumbling back and forth. then jack and daniel having a conversation. jonah, corbyn, akira, raveena, and paige had been looking at one of the girls phone and talking.

"i will go get the group of five if you get the other four." amber said looking at devin.

"deal."

A/N
another short
but not short
chapter.

also a very
jealous amber.

next chapter is
going to be after
lunch when they
are walking on
the boardwalk
killing time.