43 5 4

MAY THIRD
TWO THOUSAND AND FORTY
(2040)

EIGHT FIFTY SIX AM
(8:56 AM)
BERINZO, NEW JERSEY

"so where are we again?" daniel asked, as they got out of a car.

"some bagel shop," jonah replied getting out of the driver's seat.

"do you think we will get recognized here?" jack asked picking at his finger nail, he was already outside the car and standing next to the building waiting.

"no, when i picked this place i made sure we went to a small town surrounded by farmland. but you never know we could." corbyn explained.

"come on guys i am hungry let's go eat." zach said running inside.

you see this group of boys in known as why don't we. one of the biggest bands in america today. but sadly one of the members as an exception to the pill. who is that? jack robert avery.

jack avery has one exception to the pill and that was anxiety. when he told his fans back in twenty thirty nine they didn't react in the nicest way, some worse then others. but a lot of true fans didn't care because he was still jack.

the group walked towards the entrance zach already inside. they talked and joked. corbyn and jack hitting each other in the shoulders as a fun little game.

once they got inside they saw a group of three teenager girls sitting and gossiping to one another. but none of them seemed to have noticed the boy band that had just walked in.

zach had already stared ordering some food, just getting a plain bagel. jack and corbyn behind both getting an everything bagel. daniel was behind them and he got a toasted plain bagel but instead of cream cheese he got butter. jonah got an everything bagel and a black coffee.

"wait you serve drinks?" zach asked, quite bewildered.

"did you even look at the menu?" corbyn asked, then turned to the person at the front counter, "i'll have a glass of water."

"apple juice please." daniel said taking out his phone from his pocket as it buzzed.

"i will have chocolate milk," zach smiled.

"a dr. pepper for me." jack stated.

"i will get that to you guys, take a seat wherever you like." the lady smiled and walked in the back.

the group walked towards a corner where nobody was. they talked and talked laughing the whole time as they sat down.

"so lotus inn is out tomorrow." jonah started the conversation as they sat down and got quite.

"yeah good call, taking a vacation in a small town in new jersey." corbyn said as the waitress, and front desk lady, came with their food and drinks.

"thank you." daniel thanked her as he grabbed his apple juice.

"no problem, if you need anything just head to the front and don't forget to pay before you leave." she smiled and walked away.