Chapter 1

Hey, my loves. How have you all been? I hope you all have had a wonderful holidays and may this New Year bring great happiness, joy and prosperity to each and everyone of you. I have been doing very well myself, too. Been a little busy, but as healthy as a horse and very happy.

I am back with the continuation of my previous book. It will contain a total of five chapters. You can call it a sequel or a long epilogue? Idk. But, I hope you will enjoy it.

As some of you might have already noticed, I am using a different account to post this story. That is because, I lost my previous account due to some technical reasons. I tried every possible way to get it back, but nothing seems to work. And it's sad because I have my first story posted there. Anyways, it's been a few months since that happened and I am finally back to writing, I hope you will show me the same love and support as you did on my first book.

With that out there, enjoy reading and lemme know how you find it.

                    Iloveyouall 🐰🐺

"Vachirawit Chivaree, in my office right now!" Win screamed over the phone.

"Hey" I entered Wins's room. Frankly speaking, I wasn't ready to face Win. Atleast, not this early in the morning. He is bothersome to say the least.

Things haven't been that great between the two of us. There is alot of misunderstandings and disagreements, which leads to a few fights between us every now and then.

But, I am not the same either. I don't put up with the bullshit that's "Win". I've finally reached where I wanted to— the sole heir and CEO of this company, and a ruthless one to be exact.

As someone who has come such a long way, I know what's best for me and I fight Win over it, every instance I get.

Just because he is my to be husband and a chosen one, for the matter of fact, doesn't mean I am going to sit around all day long and let him run my life the way he wants to. Nope. Not happening.

Talking about my progress this past few months— the first and foremost is ofcourse me being the CEO. The other one is that I have finally found the perfect one for myself. The one who understands me and loves me the most. The one that's perfect for me in every way and the one I have decided to spend the rest of my life with—

Her name is GiGie and she is a genuine sweetheart.

I have been trying to coax Win to call off the marriage agreement first, so that I don't have to face my parent's wrath. And, sometimes later I plan on slipping in about Gigie and I's relationship to my parent's. Afterall, with Win thy Metawin out of the way, my parent's will have no reason to disagree with the proposal.

Win is so good at his work.

Maybe it's Wins's good energy that's helped you get this far.

Win is lucky for you.

Behind every successful man, there is someone they say. It's definitely Win in your case

And the list goes on...

This is all I've heard in the past few months that I have been the CEO.

Win might be great at what he does. Maybe, super good at it even. But, it doesn't mean that I am here solely because of him. His ideas were nice and very favourable for my career. He was a great guide and mentor, but my hardwork is what has brought me here. Not Win!