Lily's info page -made by sketchy

Age: 21
Female
Full name: Lilith Nova Nyx
Wearing : red hoodie with black leggings and grey and black boots

Lilith Nova Nyx was born a very shy and quiet little girl, she was an only child, when she was 5 she met two boys named Liu and Jeffery Woods, she instantly became friends with Liu an Jeff and every day they would play at the neighborhood park together. When she was 7 her mother passed away due to cancer. Due to her mothers passing, Lilith became even more quiet an shy because her mother
Always helped her overcome her shyness. After he mother died it was just her and her father. When she was 13 she began to have feelings for her best friend Liu Woods. When she was 19 years old she and her father moved into the same town and neighborhood the Woods family moved to. When she moved to a new town she was bullied by the town bully Randy Warren. One day she learned that there was tragic murder at the Woods family's home, She found out that Jeff had killed his parents and attacked Liu and then ran away. She was very shocked at this news , she was shocked that her shy and sweet best friend Jeff had killed his parents and had attempted to murder his brother Liu. Then she started to do research on what hospital Liu was placed in and instantly drove to the hospital. When she got there she found Liu still in a coma from Jeff's attack. A couple of weeks after she visited Liu in the hospital , Liu was announced dead. She was very devastated that Liu , her best friend and the love of her life was dead. Two months after Liu died she started hearing voices in her head telling her to do bad things, one day the voices in her head told her to kill her dad. She decided to listen to the voice, so having no control over her body she got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and walked to her fathers bedroom and killed him. A day after she killed her father she started seeing a tall faceless man with tentacles and a suit. Now she is known as Lilly The Killer , she is a serial killer who has killed many people and she now works for Slender man. She found out that Liu faked his death and that him and Jeff are both serial killers that work for Slender man. She still loves Liu to this day and her love for him grows more each day. She has scars on her face and neck from fighting the kind of the under realm Zalgo's minions.

 She has scars on her face and neck from fighting the kind of the under realm Zalgo's minions