~10~ They found out..

Kageyama's POV

I was walking around in the park because I'm bored and no one could entertain me. A few minutes after walking around the park, I heard a familiar voice. Was that.. Sugawara-san? Oh and there's that new girl, Haru. Noya-senpai was there too!

Since when did Suga-san and Noya-senpai hung out, though? Hm.. I was going to walk over to them when I saw Haru looking down. I went nearer to them so that I could hear what they were talking about.

"I know what you're thinking. 'It's my fault that we lost right?'. Well, you are wrong. It's not your fault. We forced you to overwork and you got too tired. It's basically the whole team's fault for relying on you. We could have not forced you to overwork.. Anyways, after we lost, the whole team started blaming you because of your jump. That's when they left and you fainted.. And you know the rest, where you woke up in the hospital, amnesia.." Suga-san continued talking.

Huh? Who was he talking to? Who has amnesia? Did he.. say we blamed that 'person' for the match? We were blaming the boke so who was he talking about? The boke wasn't even there.

Out of the blue, the girl, Haru, cried. Why though? It's not like we hate her.. I guess I'll message the team about this. But without the people who hangs out with Haru.

Kageyama - Milk King ✨

Tsukishima - Saltyshima

Yachi - Innocent Girl 

Ennoshita - Forgotten #1

Kinoshita - Forgotten #2

Narita - Forgotten #3

Tanaka - Baldi's Basics

Asahi - Holy Spirit

Daichi - Deadchi

Kiyoko - Goddess (Btw they don't know that Kiyoko and Yachi hangs out with the Fem Hinata)

'Karasuno without the people with Haru' group chat (A/N LMAOO WHY IS IT NAMED LIKE THAT)

Saltyshima: It's the being stupid for me

Baldi's basics: BITCH-

Deadchi: Please, someone. Stop them

*Milk King✨ is online*

Saltyshima: So the king decided to come online?

Milk King✨: Stfu Saltyshima. I only came online because I saw Haru, Noya-senpai and Sugawara-senpai at the park just now.

*Holy Spirit is online*

Holy Spirit: Please be Holy.

Milk King✨: It's about Haru.. She cried when Suga-san said someone had amnesia and we were blaming that person.. Because of the last match? Actually, it looks like Suga-san was saying it directly to her.

*Goddess is online*

Goddess: Was there anyone else in the park with them?

Milk King: Now that I think of it, I think I saw a girl with them but it's probably my imagination because when I turned back around, she wasn't there anymore.

*Innocent Girl is online*

Innocent Girl: Oh hi everyone! What's happening?

Goddess: Oh Yachi, you're here. Kageyama said that he saw Sugawara-kun, Noya-kun and Haru-chan in the park together. 

Innocent Girl: Oh..

Milk King: Was there a reason you asked if anyone else was in the park?

Saltyshima: ...