Josh Richards x Noah Beck

*At the Sway Gym*

Josh walked into the gym seeing Noah doing pull-ups, so he grabbed two weights and sat down on the workout bench across from Noah

Josh walked into the gym seeing Noah doing pull-ups, so he grabbed two weights and sat down on the workout bench across from Noah. "Can you hand me my water bottle bro?" Josh asked Noah.

"Sure dude." Noah said as he hopped down and walked over to Josh's water bottle bending over right in front of Josh's face.

"Nice ass!" Josh joke as he slapped Noah's ass. "Thanks daddy!" Noah said as smirked and handed Josh his bottle. "Wow, that was kinda hot not gonna lie bro." Josh chuckled as he licked lips.

"Really?" Noah smirked as he opened Josh's water bottle and poured the water onto his body as he rubbed his body started from his neck down to treasure trail, like in that TikTok trend he's seen on his fyp.

"Damn." Josh moaned under his breath. "Now that you're all wett up you should get out them clothes. Josh suggested. "Make me!" Noah said as he placed the water bottle on the ground.

Josh walked up to Noah grabbed him by the hips and kissed Noah's neck and worked his way done from Noah's neck to nipple to Noah's v line.

As Josh pulled down Noah's shorts and CK underwear his hard hung 10' dick flopped out. "Damn dude that shit huge!" Josh said with excitement as Noah's dick slapped his face.

"You're going to be my bitch baby." Noah told Josh as he slapped Josh's cheeks with his dick. "Mmhmm daddy. I want you to fuck me like a dirty slut." Josh said.

"Say ahh bitch." Noah said. Josh open his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue as he looked up at Noah. Noah spits into Josh's mouth and then stuck his cock in Josh's mouth.

"Fuck!" Noah moaned as he started to thrust back and forth inside Josh's wett, warm throat. Noah took his dick out jerked and one hand and with the other, he slapped Josh then grabbed him by his jaw and spit into his mouth.

"Damn! Choke me with your huge dick daddy!" Josh moaned before he opened his mouth wide. Noah put his dick in Josh's mouth, grabbed Josh's head with two hands, and started fucking Josh hard.

With each thrust, Noah pushed harder and harder. Noah's balls slapped Josh's face as all 10 inches of Noah's ginormous cock pushed down Josh's warm throat.

"Fuck baby! I'm bout to cum!" Noah yelled as he gave one final big thrust releasing ropes of cum down Josh's throat. "Swallow bitch!" Noah said as he pulled out of Josh's mouth leaving both a trail of cum and saliva.

Josh closed his mouth and swallowed every rope of Noah's cum. "Damn dude that was soo fucking good." Josh said to Noah as he stood up.

Noah walked up to Josh, slide his hand down inside Josh's underwear grabbing Josh's ass cheeks and Josh grabbed Noah's nude wett ass. Noah kissed Josh tasting his own cum and joked, "Who would have thought that little Joshy doesn't have a gag reflex?"

"I know- I know I'm the best bottom you ever had." Josh chuckled. "Oh yeah just wait till I fuck this fat ass!" Noah said as he picked Josh up holding him by his ass.

Thanks for reading more stories coming soon.