Vinnie Hacker x Noah Beck (Requested)

*In Noah's Car for Beck Seat Driver*

Smut is bolded

Noah pulled up to the Hype House and texted "I'm outside," to Vinnie

Noah pulled up to the Hype House and texted "I'm outside," to Vinnie. Vinnie came up to the car and hopped in. "How come you're not wearing a shirt." Vinnie asked as he hopped in the passenger seat next to Noah. "We're going to a shirtless show today." Noah explained. 

"Why?" Vinnie asked as he shrugged his shoulders. "Have you seen your tiktoks dude?" Noah chuckled. "Ah, you got me there." Vinnie joked and laughed. Vinnie takes his shirt off and throws it at Noah. Noah catches it with a big smile on his face and starts sniffing V's shirt. *sniffles*

"Mmm smells soo good." Noah said as he dug his nose into the shirt. "If you think that smells good you should something else of mine." Vinnie smirked as he climbed into the backseat all the to the middle seat with his legs opened wide, manspreading like in those tiktoks he seen on his fyp.

Noah climbed to the backseat after V. "It's bout time you let me suck that dick." Noah said as he gave Vinnie kisses starting on nipples down to his belly button. Noah stopped with the kisses and started licking Vinnie's treasure trail down to Vinnie's pubes. When Noah got to his pube Vinnie lifted up some and pulled down his underwear and shorts as Noah continued to lick from Vinnie's pubes down his shaft to the tip of his dick. Lil' Vinnie started to bulge.

"Mmm look like daddy's dick baby?" Vinnie asked Noah as he ran his hand through. Noah's hair. "Oh yeah Papi!" Noah said thinking it would make him sound hot. Vinnie's dick grew to a hard 10" and Noah was mesmerized. "Damn I've never seen a dick this big in person."

"Would you shut up and suck my dick they're waiting!" Vinnie raised his voice. "Who's they." Noah said under his breathe as started sucking Vinnie's dick taking the first 5" down his warm, moist throat. Vinnie moved Noah's hand off his dick and put his hand on Noah's head; bobbing up and down forcing Noah to choke and gag.

Vinnie grabbed Noah's head with both and started thrusting his hips at Mach 1 with every thrust Vinnie's ass clenched soo hard and tight, and Noah gagged on his dick making his spit cover Vinnie's dick. "GAGAHAGAA." Noah's throat moaned as he was fucked at Mach 1.

"FUCK! That throat feels so good baby. Yeahhh right there! OHHH FUCK! OH GOD, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM. Vinnie moaned/yelled as he released yards of hot,thicc cum down Noah's throat. "Don't swallow baby." Vinnie said as he released his final rope and pulled out of Noah's mouth leaving behind trails of cum and spit. "Mmm now spit my cum and your spit and to my mouth." Vinnie told Noah as he opens his mouth wide.

Noah got off his knees and went up to Vinnie grabbed his head positioned the right way and he spit all of Vinnie's cum and his spit into Vinnie's mouth. Noah then kissed Vinnie as the mixture of cum and spit swished around their connecting mouths and wrestling tounges. They both swallowed as they french kissed.

Noah flopped down in the seat next to Vinnie. "Ahh, damn dude I wish I knew you were going to throat fuck me that hard, I was hoping you'll rail my ass lol." "Ay don't blame me, blame that tight throat of your man. Besides, there's always next time." Vinnie said as he looked out the window past Noah and winked. 

"What the hell is wrong with him." Noah said in his head as look back and forward. "Let's just do the show now." Noah said as he patted Vinnie's left nipple and climbed into the driver's seat. "Oh shit you actually wanted to do that?!" Vinnie asked in a funny voice as he put his clothes back on and.

Thanks for reading more stories coming this week. I promise this time I mean it ^_^