Time to find out

~Hayes pov~
•two month anniversary•

I walked into the room and Callie was still asleep. 'She's so cute' I thought.
"CALLIE!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!" I screamed. She moaned and rolled back over. I crawled into bed with her and she snuggles close to me.
"Can we just stay in bed?" She asked looking at me.
"No babe. Sorry."
"Why not"
"Because today's a special day."
"Really what day is it?"
"It's our two month anniversary!!"
"Man I've had to put up with you for two months?? How've I lived?"
"Because you love me"
"Well I have to go to the doctor today. Cameron's having me do a DNA test because he said I look so much like his mom and that I act like his dad so"
"Well hurry back. I want to hang out with you. On OUR anniversary."
"Fine!!!!"

~Cameron's pov~

"HURRY UP CALLIE!!!!! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!"
"I'm coming. I'm coming. Just hold your taters."
"All right. Let's get going." We were almost there. I started getting nervous. What if she was my sister I mean I wouldn't care because I mean I already love her as a sister but you know. callie snaped me out of my daze
"Cameron!!!! We're here. Let's go."

~Callie's pov~

I was getting nervous I mean what if he actually is my brother. I mean I already love him as a brother but you know.
"Callie Mendes?" The nurse called me back. Cameron grabbed my hand and gave me a look that said 'good luck' and then We walked in.
(Just going to go ahead and say it I don't exactly know how they take a DNA test so I'm honestly making this up.)
They took blood from me and Cameron and went to test it. We just sat and waited.
"Cameron" I said
"Callie" Cameron said at the exact same time.
"You first." I said.
"Ok uhm I just wanted to say even if you are my sister nothing will change between us. I already love you as a sister and if you actually became my sister I would be over joyed and if you are then you are getting on the next flight to New York to see mom and dad."
"Cameron, I was going to say the exact same thing." Right as I finished saying the nurse came back with the results.
"I have some very good news. Not only are you brother and sister, your twins!!"
"TWINS?!?!?!" We said at the same time.
"Yes. Twins." She replied.
"Thank you." I replied. We paid and got in the car.
"So 'sis' you wanna tell them or me?" He asked
"How bout we both do it." I replied.
"Even better"

To:😘the Bæ- hey get all the guys at my house. Me and Cameron have big news.
From:😘the Bæ- got it. See you in a few.
"Cameron all the guys are at my house. Let's head there." I said.
"Okie dokie" he replied.

~Hayes pov~

I texted all the guys to meet at her house and when we got there Cameron and Callie were running around and the he caught her and she turned around and tried to get out so she kissed his cheek and I started feeling jealous. They're acting suspiciously like a couple. I cleared my throat and they looked up.
"Oh hey guys." Callie said.
"So what did you want to tell us?" Shawn asked
"Well... Cameron you tell them."callie responded hiding behind Cameron. He picked he up and put her over his shoulder and that's when I got really mad. I couldn't hold it anymore.
"Are you cheating on me Callie???" I blurted.
"Ewe no why would I date my twin. That's just gross." She responded.
"TWIN?!?!?!?!" They all yelled.
"CALLIE!!!!!" Cameron shouted
"SORRY!! Would you rather them think I'm dating you?? Ewe I can't even think about that." She responded.
"So twins eh?" Matt asked
"What are you from Canada eh?" She mocked him and everybody burst out laughing except Matt who was as read as a fire truck. Shawn looked pretty upset so he just went upstairs and nobody seemed to notice. I walked over to Callie and said,
"I think you should go talk to shawn."
"Yea I'll go do that." She replied

~Shawn's pov~

She looked so happy with Cameron. She hasn't even said hi to me. I think I'm jealous. I heard my door open and I looked over and it was Callie. I put my
Guitar up and asked her a question..
"Do you like Cameron better than me?"
Then she got quiet

(AN:hey sorry I hVent been updating. I've been too busy reading instead of writing. I'll start updating more ily buttercups😘)