Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ~

I walked on the icy sidewalked until i arrived at Courtneys, i ran up the steps and knocked quietly! I heard footsteps running to the door, and Courtney's mom awnsered " Shes Upstairs " she said with a huge smile. " she has some pretty good news, i think your going to like it " she said turning towards the kitchen " alright " i said.

I ran up the grey carpet staires, right into Courtney's room.. and sure enough there she was Live while were young playing and her dancing to her harry poster.. aha, this is why im her best friend.. Soon enough i joined in ! Once the song was over, i turned to her " the news? " i said pretty excited! " well.. " she said running towards her closet taking out a perfectly rapped box and opening it. " Two tickets, backstage passes.. to a one direction concert in 3 weeks.. around christmas break " she said Screaming " Oh my freaking god.. " i said running over " your not serious ? " i said, amazed at the fact that i might make it to a concert, " Yup, third row seats to be exact, my mom got them for me for an early christmas gift, wanna come? " she said, with a huge grin on her face, " OF COURSE " i said screaming, holy fudge was i excited.. now i have 3 weeks to practice ma moves on my posters i thought to myself. " One more dance to Live While Were Young, before school ? " she said laughing, " Why not, aha. " i said as she ran to her ipod and turned it on! We were dancing and laughing.. ive never been so happy in my life ! 

Soon enough, it was over. We grabbed our bags and ran out the door enjoying the walk to school, we noticed some of the bullies from our school walking our way. " oh great " courtney said " way to ruin our day, right? " i said.. gloomy. " Yea, i dont really get why they hate us so much " courtney said.. " There just jelly " i said, laughing.. " OH yeaa, fo sure " she said laughing. 

We reached up to them " Hey gayrectioners " one of the girls said laughing thinking it was the best joke ever, belive me ive heard better. Courtney looked at me.. " uhm hi " i said turning away shily and scared " What direction do 5 gays walk " said another one of the girrls " Hmm, Aparently your direction ? " i said smirking. " No, One Direction.. idiot. " she said madly " Oh, oops my mistake.. " i said. " Be careful you know what happened last time we defended ourselves" Courtney Whispered, worried. " Oh well.. " i said.. " its not like i really care what there going to do, were going to see them in 3 weeks. " i said cheerfully " ugh, but you dont wanna meet them with a black eye, do you " she said " true.. " i said. " Well, we better be going off to school " Courtney said, so happily. She tried to make everyone so happy ! She reminded me of Louis.. always cheerfull, funny but had a sensitive side. " Yea, Bye " i said serious and defensless. " Later Gayrectioners " they all said laughing, like seriously, that getting so old.. they have been calling us that for like 2 years.. i mean if there going to bully us atleast think of something better.

We arrived at school, i went to my locker and courtney left to go to hers, my locker was a good 4 min away from my class. Shit, i was going to be late. I ran through the hallways and saw my class.. of course i was late.. i srambled into the classroom sneaking past the tacher and trying to make it to my seat before she noticed i was late. " Late again, sasha? " she said like she was ready to through a brick at me " im sorry, my locker is really far away and...." i was saying as she inturrupted " going to have to call your mom, this is the 8th time this week you were late for my class "  Ugh, i thought to myself, my mom is going to be so pissed.. this better not affect my one direction concert, i thought as i sat down in my seat waiting for some kind of work to do.

** Will Update When Not Busy (: Thanks for reading !! *