Chapter 39

Rihanna : Well guys let's head to the airport it's getting late ... I want us to make it their in time for sunrise ..

Ciara : I am more tired than a bitch .. I'm gonna be knocked out how long is the flight ?

Rihanna :  8 hours .. so sleep tight y'all ..

Clover: Yea I'm finna be out like a light going back to the home land... ooh grandma is going to be pissed ...

Rihanna : Yea she really is . But we are going to go the markets and get her something so she will be okay .

Khalynn: Hey Monaé you wanna come cuddle and watch movies ...

Charity POV
Y'all I'm heading over seas and I'm really excited even tho my mom wants to tag along to enjoy a much needed vacation I don't really think it's best I want to enjoy my life . Hopefully Bashar finds someone who makes him happy ... because I need to find myself and I am having a hard time finding myself .

Khalynn; Girl stop staring into stupid ville come on it's enough space for you to cuddle with us ...

Monaé : yes come on we are watching save the last dance I love this movie ..

Charity : It's okay you guys have fun I need to work some more on this music .

Khalynn: Aww ok ...

Charity : Have fun tho.

Monaé POV
I hope she doesn't stress herself out this is supposed to be our break and time to enjoy ourselves . She is a work a Holic. But that's what makes her stronger . I'll be keep an eye out for her tho. I lost a lot of people due to me being the same way.

Khalynn POV
It feels like she is loosing touch with herself again and I need to provide reassurance ... so she won't go over the deep end . I haven't told her yet but I invited Bashar so that they could fix it . I really want them to have an understanding. He just told me a few hours ago that he landed already . I can't respond because we are still on the flight .. I really love them together he loves the shit outta her . And she deserves happiness

Clover : Come on y'all we just landed . It's time for us to have fun and live life till it's fullest .

Bretman : I just rolled the fat J come on bitches come smoke with me ...

Rihanna: I'm right behind y'all I got my pre rolled ones .. I'm finna be higher than a motherfucking kite .

Ciara : You don't have to tell me twice boo . I'm ready for this .. now I got model companies calling me and shit trying to make a offer . Hell even a call from Fenty.... I'm taking the best offer I gotta son . He needs to be just as fly as his mother .

Rihanna: You got a good head on your shoulders ... let your heart and gut guide you they will never lead you astray .. remember that. You are a beautiful
woman .. keep that shit up ...

Clover POV
Man I swear I wanna invite Ciara to the sleepover if you get my memo .. because uh that girl just makes waterfalls happen ... like seriously oh my god she is staring at me look away Clover ... ... m

Rihanna: And if you haven't noticed yet Ci.. my very shy cousin over there she likes you . She is too nervous to tell you I know the signs and she is not going to make a move unless you do..

Ciara : Oh really ... now .. good to know ...

Rihanna : We have a beach mega mansion so that we can all enjoy our space and togetherness at the same time .. remember your room mates ..

Monaé : Well that's me and you .

Bashar : Actually I was hoping it would be me and you Mrs . Jackson .

Charity : What are you doing here . If you are following me please stop ..

Bashar : Jamaica and Barbados are like brother and sister countries we aren't that far apart it's about 2 hours to get from there to here . You keep ignoring me .

Charity : Oh so now you are worried about me ignoring you when you ignored me for the first two weeks of our marriage .. you
are so damn backwards . You always pick the best ones Charity I swear .

Bashar : Yes I know and I'm sorry performers and artists get very busy . I thought you would have understood  that but I was wrong .

Charity : You left as soon as we got married practically . My dad may have been a lot of things but I know he didn't do that for sure .

Bashar : Your father tried to kill his own flesh and blood over money he is no better than I am . I'm trying to prove myself worthy of your hand in marriage but you are making this very difficult. 

Charity : Right did you ever take your paternity test for your child ?

Bashar : Yes I did .

Charity : And ..

Bashar : The girl is mine .. but that's not the point .

Charity : I also choose the no good ones . I am done with the conversation Bashar .

Bashar : No you aren't I know you love me this is why you are fighting me . I just want us to be together . My daughter is a part of me and I'm working on getting full custody . Because I bought the girl a phone and she talks to me quite often she is very pretty. No matter how ugly her mother is . I know in your heart and how you were raised that you will love her like your own .

Charity : how old is she Bashar ?

Bashar : She is 7 years old . The girl that I thought I was In love with when we were in high school we were high school sweet hearts ... I loved her so much . So did my mom until she did some fucked up shit and he had to be handled so I left her . She never told me she was pregnant in the first place . I missed everything for that girl .

Charity : Bashar I'll think about it and let you know . I have a lot I need to work on . Plus I need a nap .

Bashar : Can I at least take you on a date tonight . 

Charity : Fine and I want to be back before 10 pm so make it quick it's already 3pm .. pick me up at 7:30 .

Bashar : Yes ma'am see you then .

Bashar POV
She still loves me I know it . She is just stubborn ..