Chapter 36

*They all finish the hunt and figure out that it is Bashar is the special guest . *

Bashar : Charity what the hell are you doing in France ?

Charity : What the hell are you doing cheating on I could ask you the same question ?

Bashar : What are you talking about ?

Charity : the magazine that I saw you and some random ass woman entering a hotel? What is this ?

Rihanna : Um can we step outside and talk like adults .

Bashar : That's a great idea. Ladies first .

Charity :  Well I'll be damned like damn you couldn't wait could you.

Bashar : Wait for what Charity I'm confused because a man has needs and we didn't even sleep together . She is trying to pin her baby on me yes me and her slept together before me and you even got engaged you are blowing this way out of park .

Charity : I don't want to hear your shit show story Bashar I am so done .

Bashar : Done with what I just told you the truth .

Charity : I don't even know what I was thinking I told you my past and present before you and you couldn't tell me .. that there was even a possibility so I could brace myself ?! I'm confused ???

Bashar : Please just here me out me and her slept together months before I even met you I was a different man then I'm a married man I wear my ring I don't flirt with girls and sleep with them how I used to.

Charity : I just need time okay .. (takes off her wedding rings ) I'll call you okay .

Bashar : Charity wait ...

Rihanna: Well I understand that this can be a challenging time but if you would still like to talk to the girls.

Bashar : Yea I'm a man of my word so let's do this.

Monaé: Charity are you okay?

Charity : Yea I'll be fine but I'll be back at the hotel .. I'll see you guys later ... I just need some time to think . 

Monaé : Well our phones are on if you wanna talk .

Charity : It's okay I'll be safe you guys will both have my location. ... I promise ..

Adair : Sweetheart Whats wrong ..

Charity : Mom I really don't want to talk this isn't a good time right now .

Theresa : I told Bashar months ago to take a damn paternity test I tell him shit will bite him in the ass .. honey you can always fly back to California and we can go back home with a snap of my fingers ...

Charity : Look I appreciate the effort but he still lord and I'm not sure if I want to pursue the marriage right now .. I just want space and time .

Adair : That's fair but please be safe I know how you are .

Charity : I promise ..

Theresa : I have put a hold on your marriage papers . Khalynn just ended her marriage and she looks as happy as can be . The fun part will be giving Brandon his money back.

Charity : he brough it onto himself .. he'll be alright he was the one who stuck his dick into someone else . Soo .. but I'll call you guys later ..

*Charity writes the Song * and she posts in on Instagram *

(3 hours later )

Monaé : Oh my god I never knew Charity could sing like that.

Khalynn: There's my girl her music was always her escape and my girl is going for the stars ..

Rihanna: Oh my god Who sings this song I need to sign her to my label .

Khalynn: My Bestfriend Charity Williams .

Rihanna: Wow she is trending right now on Instagram.. 

Monaé : I'm going to have to make a remix because this is amazing ..

Khalynn: that would  be awesome maybe even a video ..

Clover : She can really hit those notes . Sheesh ... 

Bretman: Who knew that girl had it in her ...

Khalynn: I always knew she had it in her I'm proud ... now let's go find out girl ..

Rihanna: The driver is here and he said he dropped her off at the penthouse suit.. so she is safe what a relief .

Khalynn: Thank God I knew she would be safe but these days you have to make sure with her .

Monaé ; Yea I figured that's where she would go .. we are all tired I'm pretty sure .. because I can't wait to take this makeup off ..

*they all make to the elevator up to the room*

Charity : I made dinner come on wash your hands and get comfortable dinner will be ready in a hour .

Rihanna: Don't have to tell me twice ..

Clover : Ooh is that jerk chicken.. I'm starving .

Monaé POV
Damn a woman who can cook damn .. she can sit on my face anyday ....

Khalynn POV
Easy there chicka that's mine right there .. slam your breaks but a threesome doesn't sound like a bad idea .. ooh ..

Monaé : Okay well I'm going to shower and change into some comfy clothes ..

Rihanna : Can I talk to you in private ..

Charity : Sure ..

Rihanna: You are currently trending on Instagram for that song you wrote I'm in love with it . Do you have any other .. songs ... that I can listen to or read ...

Charity : Well that song just flowed through me .. it was like the spirit was guiding me .. I like that was one passionate ass song I did .. I guess it was the heartbroken me .. but I'll be alright ..

Rihanna : Sometimes that's what it is . Heartbroken you is always the best you I kinda learn that from dating Chris and all of these things . He gave me the best album of my life . Even tho that was the man I wanted kids from and I thought I was going to marry. Sometimes people have to bring the worst of out you first before they bring the best. Now I'm single living my best life .

Charity : Yea you may have a point about that but I have learned that heartbreaks are just lessons .. and maybe I'm just not meant to be with men if that makes since .

Rihanna: One thing never explain or justify your reason for doing something you are on your grown woman shit . And on other note .. i would like to welcome you to Fenty Records ..