Carolina (A joke sue)

Just so you know..THIS CHARACTER IS A JOKE SUE!!-

Name: Carolina

K.

Gender: Girl 

A bit overused but okay.

Age: 5

Overused age

Tribe: Rain-Night-Ice

Not a big fan of Tribrids, and Rain, Night, and Ice seems overused.

Appearence: Carolina has a long tail like rainwings, and it's prehensile like an Icewings. Her scales are color changing, and her Underbelly is black. She has Deep blue eyes and spiky icewing horns. She has the neck and head of a Nightwing. Her scales are shiny and smooth and everyone thinks she is beautiful. She has no scars on her at all and has a lot of jewelry.

Wow I am very overwhelmed by the look. Uh, no scars is bad and way too much stuff to take in

Personality : Carolina is Strong and Fierce and a caring friend. She will defeat anyone she hates and will never get hurt.
But why? She has no flaws! She needs flaws.

Skills: She is fast and good at flying and swimming. She is the best Fighter in Pyrrhia.

Nope. I just can't do this anymore. How did she even become a good swimmer. And best fighter? Wow nope.

Abilities: She has Mind reading and Foresight, and she can also has animus magic. She has Rainwing Venom in her mouth and Frostbreath too.

Noooo. OP oc. I want to burn this oc.

Family: Queen Iceberg, Ice/Rain, Mother. Darkdrop, Father, Nightwing.

Okay... Ice/Rain is common but otherwise this part seems fine.

Crush/Mate?: she has a beautiful mate named Drought who is a Sandwing

K.

Current Residence: In the Sandwing palace with prince drought 

Hm. Okay I guess.

Backstory: her old parents abandoned her and she was found by iceberg and Darkdrop and they brought her to the icewing palace and raised her and then she went to Jma and met drought and lived with him 

Wow. If her old parents abandoned her then how is she Ice-Rain-Night? Are her old parents the exact same as her current ones?

Other: (( remember this is a Joke Sue, which is a Mary Sue that's supposed to be a j o k e. ))

It's a good Joke Sue! Everything is wrong. Thanks for submitting! Now I know exactly what not to do.