Chapter 8: The Fight

I'm I for doing point of views anymore because...we'll...I'm a derp I guess.

Sowwy :(
___________________________________________________

Today was a special day for Karma. She woke up from her sleepover with her homies and looked around. She noticed something was wrong, her dad was gone.

"Dad?" Karma said in a weak tired voice. "Guys!" Karma ran around her room and started shaking everyone awake. "Wake up already!"

"Dear Notch..." Said Patty rubbing her tired, crusty, eyes. "What time is-"

"No time for questions!" Said Karma flailing her arms. "My dad is gone! I don't know where he is!"

"Ok, geez calm fish down already..." Kamin said as she was getting up to brush her strawberry-red hair.

"We'll we best be getting ready for schoo-" Said Patty until there was a knock at the door.

"Wonder who that could be?" Said Karma walking to answer the door.

"DON'T DONT IT!" Kamin said as she was tackling Karma from behind, "IT COULD BE A TRAP!"

Karma opened the door, and there standing was Coal, Greg and Nova.

"What's a trap?" Coal looked down at Kamin and Karma, looking very puzzled at what's going on here. "All I did was just walk up to da door and-"

"WE FOUND A NEW FRIEND!" Greg waved. Then he accidentally hit Nova.

"Owwie..." Nova said as he was rubbing his arm.

Then the new guy walked in. He was wearing some kind of ninja-like costume. He glimpsed at Karma very lovingly. He was thinking about how beautiful she is. Nova and Greg could tell this guy was about to enter a love square.

"Hello, my name is Shinobi Rodriguz, and I am a descendent of some Enderman in my dimension." Nova knew he looked familiar. He stared at him with a grumpy look on his is face.

"I don't see why he has to be here...he looks like trouble." Said Nova muttering under his breath. He knew something was up about this "Shinobi Rodriguz",and intended to find out what.

-time lapse to school at 8:00 am-

Later at school, Karma and the gang were planning a ambush on Anny and Carla, but they wouldn't know if it would work. Both Karma and Anny were descendants of the most powerful people on earth, then Carla being Steve's daughter. suddenly it hit her...No...it really hit her. A rock with a note on it. Karma read it.

If you want to end the lives of those who hurt you, call me...

###-###-####

-Unknown

"Who in the nether is this?" Karma said as she was staring at the piece of paper. Karma ran into the living room of her nether fortress home and showed her friends. "I've never seen this kind of writing at OUR school..but maybe a different one?" Patty said. The others looked at the note, but none of them could figure out who's hand writing it is. Then a puff of wind came through the door. It was Anny.

"I'LL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU! JUST YOU WAIT KARMA BRINE. YOUR ONLY FRIENDS WILL TREAT YOU LKE THE MOSTER YOU ARE AND YOUR DAD WILL NOT BE THERE TO GUIDE YOUR TWISTED MIND."

Karma, Nova, Patty, Shinobe, and Greg all looked at each other. Karma had a confused look on  her face.

"Ok, first...what did I even do...I never did anything yet. Second, that won't happen..right guys?"

Nova, Patty, Shinobe, and Greg all replied in unison "No."

"I love you guys." said Karma.

They all had a group hug.

-That Night-

There was a glow upon of the the houses of Karma's friends, and a big poof .

Karma woke up and thought to herself.

"It's probably nothing..."

TBC.

------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR BEING REALLY PATIENT IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!