Chapter 2: Orientation Day

Karma's POV:

So...today was orientation day at mobster high. I put on my favorite clothes for the pictures. A black shirt, black shorts, my red skull hoodie with my hood up, and put my hair in a sides fish tail braid. Then I look at myself in the bathroom mirror saying

"Ok Karma, don't screw this up. Your reputation depends on this day."

As we left, my face was lighted up seeing the school with fake webs and skeletons and little lava falls. But then I see Carla and Anny.

"Oh great.." I said under my breath. "Its the 2 girls that Greg warned me about, Carla Stevens and Anny Notch."

I said under my breath. What daughters of witches they are.

Herobrine's POV:

Today I'm took Karma, Patty and Greg to the orientation day at Mobster High. You should of seem the look on her face when we entered the parking lot. Her face lit up like a red stone lamp, maybe even brighter. But then the lever switched off as she say two blonde-haired girls and their dads walking in. She knew it was Carla Stevens and Anny Notch. I should know, they were my brothers. But after my incident, my mom put me up for adoption because she thought my eyes looked creepy, after falling in the lava and my sons of a witch brother just...watched.

"Poor Karma" I said under my breath.

Patty's POV:

OMG OMG OMG OMG IM HERE!!!! YAY!-- oh poop. Its those two...

Greg's pov:

I knew what Patty was talking about. Anny and Carla...

____________________________________________

"I can't wait to meet new people!" Said Karma cheerfully, which is not common for her.

"I know! Your going to have a great time!" Said Patty hugging her tightly

"Yeah!" Said Greg, lifting both of the girls in his arms.

Karma, Patty and Greg were walking in the hallway figuring out their classes, until karma bumped into two people. One had shortish long golden-brown hair and pale looking skin, holding a pickaxe on his back, and a girl, with strawberry hair and the words "Mahogany fish rule" on the back of her hoodie.

"Sorry! I was talking to Camin." Said the boy with the golden-brown hair. "I'm coal pickins, and this is Camin Mohagin" he said pointing at her.

"Fish..... fish...fish.......fish....." Said Camin in a funny deep voice. "Sorry, I like being weird. I'm Camin Mohagin. Heir to the throne for the Mohaians." Said Camin, doing a bow.

"I'm Karma, Karma brine-- Karma was going to say before both Coal and Camin said together "Your herobrines daughter?!"

"Exactly." Said a voice that sounded familiar to all of them. "I assume this is "Karma brine" said Anny doing air quotes.

"Yeahhhhhhhh" said Carla copying her.

"Coal why are you talking to these lamies here...I thought you loved me." Said Anny, giving a warning tone.

"Ugh I got to go guys." Said coal picking up his "girlfriend" up like she was a baby.

"That nerve of Anny and Carla!!!!" Said Camin with mohagany eyes, with her hands with a red-colored laser like around her fists.

"CAMIN CALM--" said Greg but it was too late. Camin shot her red laser fists. Right into Karma's eyes.

"OW!!!!" Said Karma. Everyone just stared at her...mostly her eyes.

"KARMA!!!" Said Patty and Geg yelling.

Everyone turned.

Karma and Patty went into the girls bathroom.

Karma screams, realizing she has now not grey eyes, but white eyes.

"OH MY NOTCH! WHAT THE NETHER HAPPENED TO MY EYES!" Karma said tearing up. "They were my only gene from my mom! Said karma now crying blood from her eyes.

"Your crying blood! How the Nether is that possible!" Said Patty panicking.

They walked out of the bathroom, everyone starring at them, at Karma.

___________________________________________

Hey guys, MinecraftGirl here. Thanks Skaterwiz and Jayfoxmaster for the new characters and support. I never thought I would actually make a book.