𖧵20

───♡─────────────

ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ?⬇️

───♡─────────────

˚ ⠀ ⠀ ⊹ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ˚ ⠀

➹ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ➷

Third Person's P.O.V

⁝ ⊹ ⁝
✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
˚✦

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

⁝ ⊹ ⁝
✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
˚✦

The fast rush of the wind made the surroundings white and hard to see, along with it was the red lightning from above them. Its impact made the students have a hard time seeing each other. Names were traveling by air, trying to find an opening ear for it to enter.

Scared to walk somewhere else, just one wrong move can make them fall off the cliff if they were standing on the edge. Soobin was still suffering from the loud ringing sound in his ears that gave him a headache. Yeji the other leader, tried her best to find her members despite not seeing anything around her.

The others were just looking for each other's presence, hoping their warmth is still near them. Flashes of light can be seen, not knowing where it comes from. Then, sudden noises of drones enveloped the specific compartment, not letting anyone escape.

The sound of it made Chaeryeong's body shake nonstop. Memories that were supposed to be buried in the deep, had resurrected again, flooding her mind. A malfunction occurred, feelings and thoughts of what happened that night blocked the way for her to properly think.