Part II ( A month In)

DO T READ UNLESS YOU R FAITH

It's a month in and you have been working at the clinic for a while so you know all the ins and the outs of the job. You have formed a close relationship with everyone on the job and feel comfortable working there.

It is early in the morning and you have just arrived at work. You have gotten everyone a Starbucks. You walk in and pass the drinks around. You get to Sarah and who is working on the clinics website say "almond milk latte, two sugars, and one cream, just how you like it." She grins and says "my favorite. You know me too well." You both laugh.

"Now, y/n tell me what you think about this new format for our new website" she says.

You lean over her shoulder while she sits at her desk and look at the computer. Her hair smells like lavender.

"And I know it's a little disorganized but I know you're super good with these sort of things. I just want the letters to pop and the colors to match you know?" she says looking at you. You am silent for a second as you look at what she had done. You look into her eyes then back at the screen. "Well, I think it looks really good. I would change the font to this one. It's better to have formal font and bright colors than fancy font and bright colors, you see?"

She smiles at you. "You are a genius at this" she claims. She places her hand on your shoulder, "I knew I asked the right person. I can always count on you for the technical stuff." You look down and start to blush.

"Hey" she says while looking into your eyes. "How about you come along to my place after work. As friends. I haven't had company in a while." She says smiling. "Well I don't know I'm kinda busy" you say looking down avoiding eye contact. "With what? Common it'll be fun we can have a girls night." She says. You think for a second.

"Well I guess since it's Friday"you reply.

"Sounds like a plan" she says smiling at you.

It's Friday night. You are at the door of Sarah's house. You are a little bit anxious to ring the doorbell.

You build up some courage and take a deep breath. You stand up to the door, fix your hair, and press the buzzer. A moment later she opens the door. "Come in, I like your shirt." She says. "Awe thank you, I like yours too." You say. "Haha thanks." She leads you inside. As you walk in and she gives you a tour. You then enter the living room. "This is Rosco"she says picking up her Italian grey hound. "He's so cute" you say. "Ha he's a little old and grumpy." She says waving his paw at you. You giggle. "Sit" she says smiling. You sit down on the couch. "Now we can order in or I can make something" she says. "I don't mind ordering in" you say. "What do you like?" She asks. "I don't mind" you say in return. "Hmm. What about Thai?" She asks. "That's my favorite" you reply smiling. "Same." She says. You both giggle. She walks around the back of the couch and hands you a glass of soda. "What do ya wanna watch?" She says while she sits next to you. "I like anything really." You say. "How about horror?" She says. "I'm fine with that" you say back. "Ok I'll put one one" she says. "Ooh this ones good." She puts on The visit. She grabs the blanket off the end of the couch and puts it over herself and you. She moves closer and she huddles in. You relax and feel happy because you know you have a really good and true friend.

As the movie continues to play she starts to order the food from the local Thai. "What do you want?" She asks. "I'll just have the pad Thai" you say. "Ok two pad thais. Yes... mhm... ok thank you." She puts down her phone and climbs over the sofa arm. She snuggles in. "It will be here in 30 minutes" she says. You nod and your look at her as she watches the tv. You look at her pretty blonde hair and her defined cheek bones. She looks so pretty. She looks at you. "What?" She says all giggly. "Nothing" you say. "I'm just glad I started working for you." She smiles at you and you smile back. You stare into her beautiful brown eyes. You smile at her. There is silence for a minute. You notice for a split second that you actually really like her. You like her more than friends. She bites her lip. You suddenly look away. "I'm sorry" you say. "I've got to go." You stand up. "Did I do something? The foods not even here yet." She says. "Ok your right. I'm just a little tired." You say. "I get it. You've worked hard this week. It's stressful." You sit back down. "I can get you something to drink?" She asks. "Water?" She asks. "Do you have tequila?" You ask. She laughs "I don't drink but I have some for special occasions." She explains. She pours you a glass. She hands it to you. She sits back down and puts the blanket around you. "Relax" she says as she rubs your shoulders. It feels really nice so you just go with it. You turn around and look into her eyes. You shift your glance down to her lips. You look back up at her. "Kiss me" you say. "What?" She asks. "Kiss me before I change my mind." With out hesitation your lips merge. You melt into it and can feel the sparks in your stomach. You've never kissed a woman but this, this is better than anything you've ever experienced. She caressed your face with her soft warm hands. She smiles and continues to kiss your lips. She starts to suck your neck, then your chest then slowly take your shirt off. Your breathing is heavy and hot. You start to undo the buttons of her shirt and suddenly she is on top of you kissing your neck. You start to undo the straps of her bra. She dose the same to you. She meets your lips again and starts to move down your body. She slowly starts to unbutton your jeans and slide them off your legs. Your breathing is heavy.

All of a sudden you feel a rush of nervousness. "Stop!" You say. You sit up and steady your breathing. She looks at you in despair. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" She asks. "No" you reply "it's just, I need time to think." Your breathing is still rapid. "I need water." You put on your shirt and walk into the kitchen. You lean on the counter and start to calm down. You get some water and sit down at the table across the room from Sarah.

"I feel I need to think about what I am doing." You say looking out the window. "Well I'm sorry if you feel forced.." "no it's not that" you say interrupting. You stare into her eyes. She is huddled on the furniture breathing heavily with a look of sadness in her eyes. She gets up. "I should go" you say.

"No (Y/N) please don't go, look I'm sorry." You place my cup in the sink and go to grab your bag. She walks up to you and takes your hand. You turn to her and look into her eyes.

"Look, I know this may seem a little scary and weird. I really, really like you and I want to make you feel happy. I'm sorry if I took it to far to fast. Come sit with me. Let's start this over."

You look at the floor. "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression!" You turn away and leave without looking back.