Part III (tension)

DONT READ UNLESS YOU R FAITH

Back at work

Walking into work that following Monday was Uber stressful. You brought in the usual Starbucks and passed it around. When you got to Sarah you could just feel the tension rippling through the air. She looked at you and quickly shifted her glance. She took the coffee avoiding eye contact. you felt guilty. You couldn't express that because you would only end up being tangled in a unconventional love mess. You turned away and walked towards the door. Before you left you turned to her and mouthed the words

I'm sorry.

She looked at you and replied

I know.

You felt like you messed up. You really like Sarah. Like a lot. You like the smell of her hair and her brown Smokey eyes, her smile and her soft silky skin. You couldn't stop thinking about her. Although all you could do is play what happened on repeat in my head over and over. You sat staring at the files just thinking.

"You good?" Talia asked from the door way. You jumped.

"Gosh Talia! Yes I'm fine" you say in reply.

"Okkkk you just look a little preoccupied. That's all" she said smiling. You looked up at her.

"Actually I do need help with something" you say.

"Of course." She said "what can I do for you?" You smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I just feel I've made a mistake" you say. " I feel like I've lost the one person who I felt comfortable with. I mean I really really like this person and I messed everything up."

You look down and the tile floor then up at Talia.

"Well, I think, if this is the person you think is best for you, I think you should do everything you can to be with that person." You smile at her.

"Thanks Talia" you say.

"No probs" she says as she taps the door way with her hand then walks away. You take a deep breath and stand up. You walk through to the operation room and take Sarah's hand.

"We really need to talk" she looks at you in the eyes with a concerned mannerism.

"I can't right now I'm busy." She tries to pull her hand away but you pull her in closer.

"Please." You say assuringly. Her brows burrow as she stares into your eyes. She nods and follows you into the dark janitor closet. You check the hallway to see if anyone is around and shut and them lock the door.

"What is it-" she says as you interrupt her by placing your hand over her mouth.

"Don't speak" you say. You look her in the eyes and slowly touch your mouth to hers. She closes her eyes and kisses you so impatiently. She takes her hand and places it on your chest while kissing you like she's begging for it. You lift her up by her waist setting her down on the table. Bottles and buckets fly off over the edge making a loud clanking noise. You don't care because all you want is to get a taste of Sarah. She rests her back against the wall staring into your eyes and biting her lip. You lean over her and start to nibble on her ear. You start to unbutton her shirt when you realize she isn't wearing a bra. You start to wander down with your mouth leaving traces of hickeys all down her neck and breasts. She lets out a gentle moan that makes your lower stomach start to tingle. You gently maneuver your lips down her stomach while tracing her skin with your fingers. You undo the buttons on her jeans and forcefully but cautiously pull them off. You kiss her on the mouth one last time. Then you move down further and further. You start to move your mouth and suck her clit. Her moans start to grow louder. You feel her legs start to buck while you such her pussy.

"Fuck that's it" she says as she starts to ride your face. You slip your fingers into her slit and start to finger her gently. She grabs the edge of the table for balance as her body starts to tremble. You start to plunge your fingers in and out of her quickly as she throws her head back in utter enjoyment. She starts to ride you fingers and gasp for air. You can sense her high coming as she squeals louder and louder.

"Fuck babes I'm gonna cum" she squeals.

"Go ahead baby" you say plunging your fingers in and out of her even quicker. The sound of her juices against her fingers really turns you on. She lets out several moans as her hips stated to buck and she finishes in your mouth. She melts against the wall breathing heavily. You come back up and kiss her gently on the mouth. She smiled and bites her lip seductively. You look at each other and gently smile.

"Was that your first time" she asks while buttoning up her jeans.

"What with a woman?" You ask smiling.

"Yea?" She said looking me up and down then resting her gaze upon your eyes.

"Yes, why?" you ask.

"I don't know. You just really seem to know what your doing" she says."Your a natural" she says and kisses you again.

"Don't patronize me" you jokingly chuckle.

"No I'm serious" she says looking deep into your eyes. She leans over and tucks your hair behind your ears.

She leans down and whispers into your ear
"next time, It's my turn to please you." She nibbled your ear than walked to the door.

"How about my house tomorrow night, 7:00 o'clock?" She said while softly smirking. You looked up at her "sounds perfect." She smiled, fixed her hair than left the room. The smell of rose perfume was imbedded into your shirt but you didn't mind it. It gave you a way to think of her all day.

(I'm so sorry for what ever that was lmaooo 😳)

Here's some funny pics of Sarah to make up for it :))))