Getting out Jail

Few yeard ago Two teenagers that are 16 years old At Ireland Town.
We got keep our eyes open Dylan.
Dylan: Rexal Chris... We got this HOLY SHIT IS THAT DINOSUAR!!!
Dylan Starts shooting at a bird.
The civilians Screaming in panic.
Christopher: DYLAN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
Few Garda came and arrested Them.
Garda: Your under arrest.
Christopher: I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL DYLAN!
Dylan: Nah!
He jumps at a Gate and hits himself.
The garda got him.
Dylan: Can I have a stroke?
Garda: No your not having a stroke!
Dylan: Aw fuck off.
Five years later.
Christopher at a cell throwing a ball at walls and coughing it alot times.
Christopher: For fucksakes, The plan was to just talk to Frank and Dylan was in board...And then straight away he thinks a fucking bird is a fucking Dinosaur?... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS HEAD!. Don't get me wrong he my friend but... What can i say?... HE A CLOWN!!
Dylan: They don't have Gummy bears like what prison doesn't have Gummy bears.. Monsters..
Christopher: Dylan what the fuck are you on about Gummy bears for?
Dylan: I'm not talking about Gummy bears you are?...
Christopher: Whatever... You nut head.
Dylan: Sherlock Holmes...
Christopher: THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME!!!
Dylan: I'm sorry...
At Ireland at Barryfirmin Someone at the living Talking to us.
My name is Darren... And I'm Christopher and Dylan's best friend and ...I'm happy they're getting out today so I'm going to get them.
And Christopher's Dad is going to drive me there.
Christopher's Dad: Hi my name is Christopher... And Yes I called my son after me because he's my CJ.. So he's Christopher JC... And... Yeah... My boy going out there making plans and making money I'm proud of him.
Christopher: FUCK!!
Dylan: Dude why you screaming at the wall?
Christopher: BECAUSE HE A FUCKING IDIOT!!
What's up my name is Abin.. I'm a rapper and I chill all the time.
YOUR UGLY KID!
A kid crying about what Abim called him.
Hi My name is Cain... And I Make Video Games...And I haven't Heard of those mad basards Chris and Dylan thank god... But they're getting out today...Fuck..
The cells opened and Christopher And Dylan Gets out.
Garda: Good luck.
Dylan: FUCK OFF KYLE!!
Kyle: Fuck you!
Christopher: Kyke you only eat donuts so lose weight fatass!!
Kyle: Fucking Blow me
He closed the doors and A car was coming and inside the car Darren and Christopher dad in the car.
Dad: Son!!
Christopher: Dad!..Darren!
Darren: Chris, Dylan!
Dylan: Nerds...
Christopher&Darren: Fuck you Dylan!
Jake: Hi my name is Jake...I'm a football player and I play a for Ireland and My boi Christopher is getting Out I need him. You know Even he a big fat nerd about comics and Films and vide ganes and all that but he git the brains even he kinda dumb but he still got the ideas.
Christopher: I'M GONNA BET THAT FAT BASARD IF HE'S FUCKING EATING ALL THE DOG FOOD!!
Dylan: Mate Stephen Is not a Dog.
Christopher: I was talking about the other one..Steven. Not Stephen...
Seven: Hey what's up My name is Steven. I'm from a band and I play guitar. I go to Super Vaul to get my food.
Look at that
He sees a shit at the apples.
Steven: Some people are fucking disgusting
He threws the shit at a post says level 13.
Steven: Okay I lied... I work here.
Dylan: He acts like he from a band but he works at Super Vaul.
Christopher: Aww Fuck him!
Eoin: What's up my name is Eoin... Christopher is my friend and he saved my life he did before and I'm thankful for that. And I help him around with he plans...Even I don't understand a fucking Thing.
Christopher: Got call Eoin...He get the blue plans and all that setup for me.
Dylan: The lad doesn't even know what you think off. He's a great person but whem you talk to him he doesn't understand you.
Christopher: Dylan Shut the fuck up!
Ryan: Hey my name is Ryan I'm my friends with Dylan and I'm here for him you know that.
The care comes in snd Rysn runs to it.
Ryan: Dylan you still go out with Cain.
Christopher: Mate what the fuck was that all about?...Rexal... Cain sound he alright now... So leave him...
Ryan: Oh..
Dylan: Prick...
Cain walks up to Christopher.
Cain: Hold!
Christopher: Fuck...
Cain: Heard you two be getting out today.
Christopher: Yep...
Cain: Give me a high five.
Christopher gives him high five.
Ryan: Cain can you-
Dylan&Darren: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!