Rudolph you will pay Arrow!

Arrow POV

I snort and growled jealously as ruddy landed on Christmas morning and said you will pay ruddy mark my words I will get you. I huffed and stormed off into the party and smirk seeing zoey and went up to her and said hey zoey. She blushed and said what do you want arrow I already told you we're through. I chuckled and said relax I don't want that but I do want a favor. She growled and said what kind of favor? I chuckled and said tell red to meet me up at my place I want to talk to him about the way I've acted. She blushed and said uhh what do you mean talk? I chuckled and said relax I just want to talk to him okay? She nods suspiciously and said anything else? I blushed and quickly jumped over her and said nope unless you want to take me back of course. I chuckled and smiled as she yelled in your dreams. I smiled as Rudolph looked over and growled seeing me in a suggestive position close to zoey's butt I chuckled and said you'll learn someday zoey doey. I laughed and ran off to my parents. Arrow? I jumped and turned around seeing mrs clause and said of your lady ship what can I do for you? She sighed and said what was that whole display at the party? I blushed and said oh uh just a tactic to lure Rudolph to a little play date. She nods and said well be forewarned I will be watching you from now on and I won't hesitate to tell santa if you hurt him or zoey. I nodded and said okay uhm mrs c can I tell you something personal? She chuckled and said of course. I blushed and said I'm not sure how you and santa will feel about this but I'm actually gay and in love with Rudolph and I only been doing what I have been out of jealousy. She nods and said I see Rudolph what do think. I blushed and got extremely nervous as he stepped out and came nose to nose with me and said this is what I think and kissed me passionately. I blushed and enjoyed the kiss deepening it as I pushed Rudolph to his back and got onto him kissing him more. He blushed and smiled as he pushed me away and said I need to breathe arrow. I blushed and smiled as I gently kissed his cheek and whispered softly I love you my wonderful red nosed reindeer I'm sorry I been so mean. He blushed and said there's something you can do to make it up to me. I blushed and smiled oh really? He chuckled and nodded. I blushed and excitedly said and what would that be handsome. Ride my penis and let me fill you up with cum. I blushed and nodded as I said how do you want me? He smirks and whispered roll over. I blushed and nodded rolling onto my back and smiled as I left my butthole and penis exposed. Rudolph smirks and whispered good now let's see just how tight this little ass is. I blushed and smiled as he stood up and puts his penis in my face and whispered lick it. I blushed and smiled as I gently lick his penis a few times till he moans and get it nice and wet so I can slam into your ass. I blushed and smiled softly sucking on his penis as I gently play with his balls. Rudolph moans and said that's a good boy. I blushed and smiled sucking harder desperate for a drink. He blushed and moans humping my throat making me moan in absolute pleasure and submission. Rudolph smirks and said you like that ? I blushed and nodded moaning as he said good here it comes as he explodes in my mouth filling it to overflow with cum. He smiled and that's it drink my cum!  I blushed and smiled swallowing his cum and said mmmmmm so so delicious Rudolph. I blushed and said please can you fuck my butt now. He smirks and said after you give me a drink. I blushed and nodded and said of what? He giggles and said I think you know as he looks at my hardened cock. I blushed and said first I need to pee. Rudolph smirks and nods letting me up. I blushed and smiled as I walked away into the woods. He chuckled and said were I can see you horny buck. I blushed and nodded waiting for him to come over. He smirks and watched as I peed into the snow and sigh in relief. He smirks and captured my penis in his mouth and smiled as he drank my pee and started sucking on my cock. I blushed and moan humping into his mouth.  Snap!! I blushed and jolted my head up listening and looking around and spotted a transfixed Cupid aka my dad. I blushed and said uh hey d-ddd-dad. He chuckled and said uh son what's going on? I blushed and said uh I'm in love with Rudolph and he's currently sucking my cum/ pee out of my cock. He blushed and said oh uh see you at home. I blushed and nodded as he left and said ohh fuck your good my mate. He giggles and said I know I had a little practice on a sex toy. I blushed and said oh uhm I'm so close moaning as I humped into his throat.  He smirks and gripped my balls and squeezes them causing me to cry out and cum into his mouth and throat. He smirks and swallowed the whispered in my ear I'm going to rape you now. I blushed and shiver in excitement as he smirks and mounted my butt and shoved into my ass. I blushed and grunt pleasurably as he started thrusting into my ass deep. I blushed and moaned ruddy my god your so big and so good. He smirks and whispered in my ear good now who's your master who do you want to take your butt every day. I blushed and screamed your my master fuck my ass every single day all day long I blushed and started panting as he chuckled and said good boy now moan for your master. I blushed and moan loudly abandoning my self control and giving myself to Rudolph 100%. I blushed and said oh master I'm yours please give me your love and love juice. I blushed and collapsed in the snow with Rudolph being the only thing keeping my ass up in the air. I  blushed and groaned in pleasure seeing stars as I hit my limit when red slammed into my g spot. I screamed yes there master fuck me there. He smirks and continued slamming into my g spot and softly moans I'm cuming soon. I blushed and nodded begging for it ass he licks my neck and came gallons into my ass. I blushed and moan with a goofy horny glazed looks on my face. He smirks and said that my little sub is only the first time we will do this. I blushed and smiled nodding in a daze as I moan feeling him pull out. I blushed and said thank you master as my ass fell into the snow. He chuckled and said your welcome sub. I blushed and kissed him then said to bad I'm not a girl huh? He blushed and said yeah but I now one we can have fun with. I blushed and said oh uhm I guess you can she won't do it with me. He smirks and whispered in my ear and said yes she will she's my little sex toy pussy. I blushed and nodded rubbing my head under his chin.