Return

Rudolph

I blushed as I landed in front of the workshop and blushed as I heard Hey reject! I blushed as I turned and saw Dasher jr digging into ready to charge. I gulped and froze as he growled and said you got me in trouble with the man in red you little bitch. I blushed as he charged at me and froze as I heard my dad say stop right there nephew. I blushed and shifted as dad stood between us and blushed as he said what's going on? I blushed and said I tried to trick dasher but he ended up raping me and when I said something To Santa he got mad. Dad nodded and said well Rudolph it's not okay to trick others and it's also not okay to rape someone dasher. I blushed and shifted as I felt a hoof on my antler and said what do you want? I froze as I heard comet say suck on it pushing me into his crotch. I blushed and froze as I was emersed in his musk and said but uncle comet I'm with arrow. He chuckled and said I know you can do this or I will get my way by fucking up that ass. I blushed and shifted as I felt nauseous knowing if he saw what dasher jr did I'd be in for it. I blushed and smiled as I said wait I have a proposal for you uncle. He blushed and said oh? I blushed and said yes. He smirks and let go and said okay what's the proposal? I blushed and said if you get Santa to restore my purity I'll let you take it. He blushed and said but aren't you expecting? I blushed and said not that I'm aware of and it wouldn't be from Arrow. Dasher jr blushed and said fuck wad bitch. I blushed as I heard ho ho ho and blushed as I felt a hand on my rump over my core and felt a tingling in my vagina. I blushed as I blushed and moaned as my purity restored and smiled as I blushed and said thank you santa. I blushed and smiled as He chuckled and smiled don't mention it. I blushed and smiled as comet smirks giving me a seductive I want you stare down. I blushed as I smiled and whispered softly I'm yours lowering my head just as a doe would and blushed as he walked around me and said show me the goods. I blushed and lifted my tail and bleet wagging it. I blushed as I felt a wieght on me and looked blushing seeing comet rutting me firmly gripping my ass end. I blushed and bleet as he hit home and drove through my cervix all at once. I blushed and smiled as I kissed him and blushed surrendering myself. I blushed as he smirks and whispered quietly what is your name. I blushed and moaned as I said what did you want it to be. He smirks and said you are my bitch. I blushed and moaned as I said yes master.