Chapter 1

Audrey walked through the halls of the huge mansion, listening for any sound other than her own footsteps echoeing through the empty hallway. Then she heard a scream. "Kat!" she yelled, running towards the sound of her friend's voice. She entered a small room and saw Kat, backing away in horror from the hideous purple thing that had been chasing them around the house. "Run!" Audrey screamed, grabbing Kat's hand and pulling her away as fast as she could.

They ran as fast as they could, running into a bedroom. "Quick, in the closet!" Audrey said, opening the closet doors and jumping inside. Kat quickly followed and shut the doors just before the thing came in the room. She was shaking like a leaf, so Aurey hugged her to comfort both Kat and herself. "It's ok... just stay quiet..." She whispered.

*************************************************

~12 hours ago~

"Come on, Kat, it'll be fun!" Audrey grinned, patting her friend on the back. "Yeah, come on! We win this bet, it's 100 easy bucks coming our way!" Jeff chimed in, smiling. Kat sighed. "I'm coming, I'm coming... What convinced me, I'll never know. But maybe it will be cool," she added with a slight smile. Audrey grinned wider in response. "Yep! But just in case, we should probably bring weapons." Jeff rolled his eyes. "Come on, you know there's no such thing as ghosts or monsters." "No... but there are are demons!" Audrey said, laughing meniacally. "Guys, seriously!" Kat whined. "You don't know how many horror movies I watch! Let's just get this over with." Audrey giggled. "Okay, you guys got your stuff packed, right?" she said, patting her bag. Jeff smiled and looked at his backpack. "Yep, all ready." Kat slung her back over her shoulder and nodded. "I'm all ready to go! I even brought my fanfctions to comfort me." Audrey grinned and swung open the big front door of the mansion.

***********************************************

Audrey peeked out of the closet ever so slightly after a few minutes. She opened the door a little when she saw there was nothing around. "The coast is clear;" she said, looking at Kat. Kat nodded. "I... think I'm gonna stay here for a few more minutes... I'm scared, Audrey..." she said, still shaking. Audrey sighed and hugged her again. "It's ok. I'll protect us, and we'll get out of here. I promise." Kat seemed to calm down a little, and said, "Okay, let's try to find a way out." Audrey smiled. "Okay, we should try to find a way outside, probably. This room obviously doesn't hae one." she said, climbing out and walking towards the door. "We should be careful." She added. "I'll open the door, on three. Ready?" Kat nodded. "Okay." She said, holding her sword ready. "One... Two... Three!!!" Audrey flung the door open.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So there's the first chappie! Hope you enjoyed! ^w^ Ik it's kinda short, the rest will probably be longer. I'm doing time skips between the past and present, let me know if it's confusing at all, and I'll fix it :3 This is based off an rp me and hyperninja13, who is Kat, are doing. It's still ongoing right now, so some chapters might be a little late. Please keep reading and enjoy! ^w^ ~<3, BlueLuna~

Also, I just put a cover up :3 The text got cropped out... Oh whell -_-' It still looks ok... I drew it in pencil and scanned it in. Glad it turned out ok! ^w^