Chapter 2

11.5 HOURS AGO

'Wow, this place is huge!" Audrey commented, stepping inside the huge foyer. Jeff followed her in, saying "Woah..." as he looked around. Kat came in last, biting her lip. "It's huge but it's kinda creepy..." she said nervously. Audrey just shrugged. "It's not too bad." she said. "It is a little creepy, though..." Jeff said, looking around the dusty yet empty room. "Oh, so now you agree with me." Kat said, sighing and shaking her head. "I really don't get why I have to come with you." "Dameon dared ALL of us. So you have to stay too." Audrey answered. Jeff smiled. "Dameon's an idiot, paying us to spend a night here. This'll be a piece of cake." "Well at least you didn't spend all night watching horrendous movies! I'm a moron..." Kat said, hugging her bag. "I'm so tempted to chicken out... I don't even need the money..." Audrey smiled creepily. "It's fine! It's not like the former owner's spirit is haunting this place... Or IS it?!?" "Shut up!" Kat whined. Jeff hit Audrey on the back of the head. "Stop teezing her, geez." Audrey giggled and shoved him playfully. "Ah come on, lighten up you guys!" "I really don't like this place though. It's exactly like a horror movie..." Kat said, walking out of the foyer and whining, "It's dark and scary..." "Come on, it's not like there's dead bodies or anything." Audrey said, grinning and following her.

***********************************

Both girls tensed as Audrey opened the door. Nothing happened. Audrey sighed and relaxed. "Good, nothing's there." "Okay, come on, let's find a way out." Kat said, starting to walk down the hall. Audrey followed cautiously, taking out her sword. "Be careful... You never know when that thing might pop out..." Kat nodded and tried to open a door. "Locked..." She tried another. "Locked..." She tried another. This one open with a squeak of the door hinges. "A bathroom! Ooh... I look scary in this mirror..." she said. Audrey stood next to her in front of the mirror. "You're not the only one. My hair looks like a monster! Come on, let's keep moving." She said, starting to walk back into the hall. "But... I gotta pee!" Kat said, looking at the toilet. I hope it works... Can you turn around?" Audrey sighed and turned towards the door. "Fine, but don't take too long. I don't want this to end up like corpse party..."

*********************************

11 HOURS AGO

Kat moved closer to Jeff. "Tell her to stop! It's really not funny anymore..." She wined. Audrey sighed. "Fine, fine, alright. I'll stop. But jeez, you guys need to chillax." "Good. Come on, let's find a good place to sleep." Jeff said, walking ahead. "That's a smart idea. Nobody wants a cranky me, right?" Kat chuckled, following him. Audrey grinned. "Of course not. Especially not crankier than you are usually." She said, skipping behind them. Kat shot her a look. "Most of these rooms are pretty empty," Jeff said, peering in a small room. Kat tried to open a closed door. "Hm, this one is locked. Let's leave it, okay?" She said, walking to a different door. Audrey sighed and reluctantly followed. "Fine..." Jeff looked in another room and grinned. "Hey guys, there's a kitchen! Remember this in case we get hungry." "I doubt there's any food in there." Audrey said, rolling her eyes. "I'm not sure I'd wanna eat any food here, anyways." Kat added. "Come on, let's go, I don't wanna be separated..." She said. Audrey nodded. "Okay... Oh, look, here's a nice bedroom!" she said, looking in a spacious room with a closet and a big bed. "I am NOT sleeping in a bed with two girls." Jeff said, looking in the room. Audrey grinned. "Then you can sleep on the floor." Kat laughed, "Come on, Jeff, it's not that wierd. Plus it's us, you're probably gonna get fallen on if you sleep on the floor." "No way!!! Jeff said, blushing furiously. "Come on, it's just one night, and it's not like any of us will try anything." Audrey laughed. Jeff sighed. "Fine, I'll sleep in the bed." The girls grinned in victory. "But it is kinda too early to sleep now..." Audrey pointed out. "Why not explore a bit?" Kat suggested.

------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! ^w^ Yes, I made a Corpse Party reference. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an amazing Japanese (You can get it in English) horror game. There's a couple of bad scenes that happen in the bathrooms (No spoilers ;3), so I decided to reference it. I've never actually played XD. But I did watch Chaoticmonki (Cry) play it on youtube. So if you're too lazy or don't want to play the game, I suggest you watch him play it. Because it's worth it. Please keep reading, and enjoy! :3 ~<3 BlueLuna~