Secret Obsessions (A Black Veil Brides Love Story)

"Nick, are you ready yet?!" That was my lead guitarist, Matt, yelling at me for no damn reason. "Hold onto your panties I'm almost ready!" I sighed loudly in exasperation and looked at myself in the gothic oval mirror with chrome outlines, thinking to myself, 'shut the fuck up Matt, I will be ready when I look exactly like Andy Biersack.' I suppose I should explain what the hell I'm bitching about. My name is Nicklous Valentine, but my band and fans call me Nikk Stitchg, I am in a fairly famous band named Escape the Falling Love Hate, I am the lead singer and screamer. Matt was shouting at me 'cause we were at The Battle of the Bands face off with none other than Black Veil Brides. Recently, I hated them, I thought, 'hey, they are our enemies, they suck dick', but I was wrong. I checked out there EP 'We Stitch These Wounds' and I fell in love with the lead singer, Andy Biersack (Also known as Sixx or Six). At the moment I was in our dressing room, perched in front of a gothic mirror, wearing black leather cowboy boots with a chain of bullets around the heel, a white t-shirt and a leather coat with about 10 silver chains hanging from it, on my legs I wore white skinny jeans with pre rips in them. My hair was long and jet black, looking like Andy's hair when he styled it straight, on my perfect shaped face, I had black makeup around my eyes, and thin perfect stitches on the right side of my plump lips. I reached into my travelling case and took out a box that held my contacts and took the contacts out, putting them lightly onto my grey coloured eyes, now making them turquoise and shining. "Matt I'm ready, I hope you took that time to get decent looking for once!" I heard him huff in anger and storm past me to the bathroom in the red carpeted hall, I chuckled softly under my breathe and grabbed my special black and white bejewelled domino microphone and decided to take a walk through the pews of backstage.