Chapter 3: Disaster Master

"Andy get your ass back here!" I screamed, hopping up and chasing after Andy. I knew Dani was dangerous, after all, he killed his parents in order for me to feel sorry for his ass. I sprinted and finally found Andy, he was wrestling with Dani on the grass, I watched Dani, knowing he had a few tricks. I took my eyes off of them for a minute; that was a mistake. All of a sudden, Dani sprang out of Andy's grip, jumping onto me, he chuckled and whispered in my ear with a sinister and evil low pitched voice, "Today, my valentine, you die." At that, Dani tool out his pocket knife and stabbed me in my neck, then into my chest, twisting the knife so it hurt more and Andy could hear my screams; my pitiful screams. I screamed for bloody hell and after a while, Andy got up and ripped Dani off of me, twisting his neck and making Dani to unconscious. Bleeding rapidly on the ground, I screamed more, Andy ran to me and placed his hands on my neck and my heart, both where my enraged ex had stabbed, at that, I knew of not what Andy was doing, but what his intentions were. His crystal eyes started glowing like the moon and his hands pulsing like the fluent beat of a drum, before I knew what hit me, I had stopped bleeding, my neck and heart healed, I still felt pain, but I was alive; for now.