Chapter 8: The love nearly ends

When I arrived at the Beach, I took an immediate breather, then searched around, I heard screaming, heavenly sing screaming: Andy the fucker. I ran to where I heard it, and found Dani pushing Andy's head into the cold salt water as Andy struggled like his life depended on it; his life did. I ran up to Dani and punched him in the back of the head, he stumbled and let go of Andy. He then got up from under the water, taking in oxygen as he looked at me, then at Dani. As if Andy predicted it, Dani took out a gun, and shot me right in the middle of my gut, making me fall into the water, dying very quick. Before everyone's eyes, Dani disappeared, like a demon, turning into black dust and floating away. Meanwhile, I was bleeding to fucking death in the beaches water. Andy ran to me at what seemed like unnatural speed, he then picked my frail body up carefully and brought my neck to his mouth. What the fuck was he thinking?! I bet, hey, let's bang Nikk while he dies WOOHOO! Wrong wrong wrong. Before I came to that conclusion, I felt his teeth sink into my neck, but they were sharper and longer now; They hurt. I screamed out in pain, I watched his face, his eyes were now a crimson red, his skin even more pale than it already was, when he let go of my neck, I noticed he had sharp fangs, which made me come to a conclusion that he was a vampire at it's best, but hey, this is still a better love story than twilight!