How We Met and Dating

I met Tadashi at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology . I visited his nerd lab and I studied with him. I was taking baking classes while Tadashi was taking technology for his university. The university started at 8:30 a.m. until 3pm or 4pm. We had lunch together.

When there was a fire,we all panicked and wore dark clothes  Callaghan and I were  stuck. I screamed while breaking the glass ," Tadashi ! Help me ! I'm stuck ! " I was crying," I don't want to die ! I want to date Tadashi ! " Tadashi came and said ," I'm coming to save you now ! Are you okay ?" Tadashi saved me from the burning building and Tadashi is safe and is alive. James saved Callaghan and everyone is safe. We went home but my hand was bleeding snd Tadashi cleaned the blood and but some betadine.

The next morning, Tadashi was taking care of me by putting the bandages while my adopted little sister Lily was cooking with her boyfriend Ashton David Santoso and Tadashi's aunt Cass some food and brought it upstairs and Tadashi fed me.

After my hand wasn't bleeding anymore. I asked Tadashi to see the sunset beach with me and he said " Yes !" We go on some special dates together. Sometimes we invite our families and Tadashi's brother Hiro for our date. 

He asked me at the sunset beach to be his girlfriend , " You're the most beautiful girl. You're smart,nice,honest,mature ,lovely and responsible. I always love you with all my heart like you love me.  Princess Ingrid ,will you be my girlfriend ?" And I said ," yes I'll be your girlfriend . I love you the most." He said,"  I love you too ." We kissed each other's lips. I love Tadashi the most.We are very happy.  I dance with him all night long at the beach.