Unlikely allies

ILL ADD PHOTOS WHEN I GET HOME MY SCHOOL WIFI SUCKS

"Hello Aizawa Sensei." A familiar voice spoke. "U-uraraka?" "Oui." Another voice said slowly. "Aoyama, you too? Why are you two here?" "Isn't it obvious?" "We want to join you, Sensei." The two said in an almost eerie tone. "Well don't be so edgy about it, come inside." The two walked into aizawa's apartment, which was mostly barren now as they were planning to move in an attempt to throw off the heroes. "Now I don't know if you guys are legit about joining or you guys were sent as spies, but I'm not worried, me and Tomura could kill you two brats any day." "TOMURA~" Aizawa said in a sing-songy voice. "Yes babe?" Shigaraki said in his normal raspy voice, throwing the remote on the couch and getting up to stand with Aizawa to see what the ruckus was about. "UA kids?" Tomura said, wrapping his arms around aizawa's broad shoulders. "Wow you two ARE really dating." Uraraka said, staring starry eyed at the two. "Yes, yes we are." Tomura said in an almos snappy tone. "Anyways, what do we call you now? You know since we aren't technically teacher and students anymore?" Aoyama said in his normal flamboyant manner. "Anything you want to call me kids." "Ok dad" ururaka said playfully. "Dad... I.. actually like that." Aizawa whispered under his breath to shigaraki, still with his arms planted on aizawa's shoulders.

TIMESKIP (the kids explain why they are becoming villains, and that they want to be traitors and feed info to the newly formed league.)

"Hmmm, traitors, huh?" Aizawa said, carrying a tray of tea for the two guests and his boyfriend. "Oui, we think it'll be useful for us to feed you information." "Risky, and we're screwed if you guys happen to be spies, but sure. We need more members, so if each of you can recruit one person, doesn't matter who, then I'll accept." Shigaraki scowled. "This is risky Shouta, are we really going to risk all of our hard work for info on UA?" "Tomura, darling. It'll be fine" Aizawa said getting up with the three teacups and kissing shigaraki on the forehead before heading to the kitchen to wash the cups out, leaving shigaraki alone with the newly-made villains. "I DONT like this idea, but if he doesn't have a problem with you two staying here and being villains, then I don't either." He said staring at the two kids intently.

END OF CHAPTER 5
Word count: 420 (🏃💨)
HOPE YALL ENJOYED
WHY IS THE FONT FUCKED UP