Getting Ready for the Mall (chapter 1)

(Picture Of Nicole above)

Samantha POV:
"Come on Nicole, wake up" Victoria yelled at Nicole.
We have been screaming at her to get up for over an hour.

"Let's throw a bucket of water on her" Victoria told me.
I went to the garage to get the bucket while Vika (Victoria is gonna be called Vika) went to the kitchen to let the water get cold.

"Sam hurry up we won't have time to go the mall" Vika whisper screamed. I ran over to where vika was and we filled up the bucket half way. We walked into Nicole's room still trying to be really quiet and dumbed the bucket of water on her.

"Oh My God, what the hell is wrong with you guys" Nicole screamed getting up out of bed.

"You Would not wake up, not our fault" I replied. Nicole giving me a death glare.

"Just go get ready, we are going to go to the mall in about an hour" Vika stated being the responsible one she is. Nicole walked away without saying another word before Vika would do something she would regret. While we went into our own rooms and got ready.

Nicole Pov.
"Come on lets go" Vika said walking out of her room.

"How are you already ready you just left to get into the... Never mind lets just go" She said sighing.

"Where's Sam" I asked.

"Probably in her room straitening her hair" She said. I walked into Samantha's room and see her straitening her hair, well Vika was right once again.

"Sam come on we are leaving" I told her looking around her room that has One Direction photo's everywhere. I used to be obsessed with One Direction just like Sam but I just drifted away while Sam is still in love with them.

"Ok, I'm ready lets go" Sam said running out the door to the car.

"I call shotgun" Sam screamed getting in the front seat. "I call driving" I screamed back. "No, you suck at driving the last time you drives you almost crashed" Vika said back getting in the front seat. "Why do I always have to sit in the back" I pouted getting in the back seat. "Because your the shortest" Sam said back. "I am not that short, I am average height" I argued. "Yea, but your a lot shorter then us" Vika said back while her and Sam were laughing. Then she drove away!

For the Next Chapter I need 2 likes and 1 comment