The Mall (Chapter 2)

(Picture of Samantha Above)
Samantha's POV:

We just arrived at the mall and we are already having problems.

"Let's go to the food court first" Nicole Said.

"We just ate before we got here! lets go to forever 21" Victoria told her.

"Not fair" Nicole Pouted

"Life's not fair" Victoria said.

"Fine.." Nicole urged walking in the direction to Forever 21.

Nicole's POV:

"Watch were u going" I yelled at someone that bumped into me.

"Sorry" I turned around and saw three guys standing their. A curly haired boy put his hand out to help me get up.

"Thanks" I said taking his hand.

"No Problem, I'm Hunter by the way that is Louis and Liam" They said.

"Hi, I'm Nicole", "hmm" Victoria behind me Cleared her voice.

"Oh yea, that's Victoria and that's Sam" I told them.

"Hi" they said.

"Hey" the guys responded.

"Sorry for bumping into you again, wanna come to the food court with us" Hunter I think asked.

"Yea, praise the lord" I said not wanting to go to Forever 21. Victoria and Sam giving me death glares I just smiled back. We all walked to the food court Sam talking to Victoria while I was pouting from walking so much.

"I think I am gonna die" I complained. Hunter I think it was walked back to where I was and crouched down.

"Hop on" he said. And with that I jump on his back.

"Go horsey faster" I say being childish. He laughed and then we raced in front of everyone else stealing the attention from some people. He ran with me on his back to a table with two other guys.

"Hey, and hello" the guy at the table said looking at me. Hunter putting me down.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Nicole" I said shaking his hand.

"I am uhh Nick" he said shaking my hand I chuckled. "And I"m Zack" the guy next to him said.

Victoria's POV:

Nicole just rushed in front of us on Hunters back and now we are way behind them.

"Ugh, we are never gonna catch up to them" Sam complained. The two boys coming to us getting down so we can get on their backs.

"Get on its only fair" Liam I think it is said getting down so I can jump on his back, I got on and he started running. While Sam was already in front of us on Louis's back. We finally caught up to them and saw they were already sitting down at a table with Nicole, Harold and two other guys.

"Oh hi" I said once we got to the table.

"Hi I'm Nick" The blonde on said. "And I'm Zack" The guy with brown hair said and once I Saw him I couldn't stop looking away, Sam saw and tried to make it less awkward.

"Umm, can u excuse us we have to go to the bathroom" Sam said grabbing me and Nicole's arm.

"What was that for" Nicole said yanking her arm away.

"Well Vika was just staring at that guy so I had to do something, your welcome" Samantha said looking at me.

"Thanks" I said. After us clearing that up and Sam telling me not to stare that I will creep the guy out we walked back to the table.

"Great you guys are back sorry we kinda already ordered food because Someone couldn't wait and would've died without it" Liam said looking at Nick.

"Sorry" the blonde haired boy said with his mouth filled with good.

"Well, we are going to go get some food, well be right back" I said going to McDonald's bringing Nicole and Sam along with me.

"What would you guys like" A girl said to us.

"Can we have three burgers with three small fries and three small cokes" I told her. She took our order and told us it would be read in a minute.

"Her you go" she said giving us our food and I paid. We took the food and left.

"Boo" Nicole said as soon as we got back to the table and the guys all turned around Calmly.

"See Nicole told you ya can't scare anyone" Sam told her.

"Whatever" Nicole mutters under her breath walking to her seat.

Nicole's POV:

"Hey you stole my fries" I pouted looking at the blonde hair boy I think his name was Nick.

"No I didn't" he said with his mouth full of fries.

"Vika, do something" I complained.

"What do you want me do make it rain fries?" She asked.

"Yes" me and Nick said at the same time. While the rest of them just started laughing. After that argument Vika was talking to Zack, Sam was talking to Nick and Liam and Louis were arguing about what movie is better. While me and Hunter were talking about who is faster and stronger.

"Not to burst your bubble but I am most likely the strongest at this table" I said to Hunter.

"You really want to go their" he said showing his muscles.

"Look il prove it Sam Vika" I said they both turned to me.

"Aren't I stronger and faster then Hunter" I said.

"Well you are probably faster" Samantha pointed out.

"Ha" I said to Hunter.

"That is true but even though you are strong Hunter is most likely stronger" Vika said taking his side.

"Ha" Hunter said to me, and I pouted.

"Fine, whatever" I muttered under my breath.

Victoria's POV:

"Oh My God" I screamed. "We have to go I totally forgot we are babysitting the twins in an hour" I screamed getting up.

"Well, it was nice to meet you" we said leaving, then Nicole was pulled back.

"Wait here is my number text me" Hunter said giving his number to Nicole.

"K, thanks bye!" She said. We ran out of the mall and jumped in the car and headed strait home.