Muffin

When someone thinks of a demon, most people think of some big and rude supernatural being. They think of a being that causes destruction and mayhem wherever it goes.

That's what Skeppy thought too. Until he tried to summon one himself.

-

He thought it'd be more of a crazy experience. He thought he'd enjoy the outcome. However, he was annoyed.

Very annoyed.

-

When the demon first came out, Skeppy was overly excited. Everything he devoted his life to is finally paying off. He could finally summon one of the most feared demons in all the world.

The wind was beginning to build up and the ground below him was shaking.

There it was. The demon was finally starting to appear. Skeppy could finally prove his worth

-

Skeppy was more than disappointed. The so called fearsome demon was nothing more than a joke. This demon, who refused to say swears and wanted to be nice, was a joke.

" What's your name? "

" just call me skeppy "

" skeppy.. " the demon mumbled. He realized Skeppy was leaving him behind.

" Ahhh! Skeppy wait for me! "

Skeppy let out a frustrated sigh as he slowed down his walking.

-

" Im cold " the demon whined.

Skeppy groaned and threw a blanket at him. The demon screamed softly as he caught it.

" Skeppy! You could've just handed it to me, you muffin! "

" Whatever Bad "

Bad pouted and glared at him. He looked down at the blanket and back to Skeppy.

It smelled like him.

Bad's tail began to swing side to side. He stared at Skeppy and scooted closer to him.

Skeppy looked up at bad and raised an eyebrow

" What are you doing? " he asked

" Nothing " Bad replied.

Skeppy hummed and looked back at the tv.

Bad fiddled with fingers as he sat by the bed. He knew Skeppy was annoyed. He also knew Skeppy didn't want him. Skeppy wanted a fierce demon. One that could cause destruction.

But he was just a pathetic excuse of a demon.

He looked up to see Skeppy so infatuated with the demon on the tv. A fearsome demon. A rude demon who causes destruction. A demon that wasn't and will never be Bad.

He stood up with the blanket and left skeppy's house as quietly as he could. He went towards the front lawn and sat down on the grass. He sighed as he looked at the stars.

They were so pretty. So full of freedom.

He was so intoxicated at the sight that he couldn't hear Skeppy walking towards him.

He gasped and jumped slightly as Skeppy sat by him.

" Sk-skeppy! You scared me! " Bad blurted out. He put his hand on his chest in a moment of fear.