Chapter 2

🔞Warning, this chapter includes teasing, and force🔞
Y/n Pov
•Time skip to after school•
It was a little bit after school and I was just about to get ready to walk home. On my way home I got a call from my mom.
-Phone Call-
Y/n: hey ma, wassup?
Mom: hey sweetie, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you earlier but no need to walk home today.
Y/n: what why?
Mom: didn't you teachers say anything to you guys about the dorms?
Y/n: yeah but you know me, I'm always listening to my music and zoning out so I wasn't really paying attention that..plus I thought they were doing that next month?
Mom: nope, I just got an email from them saying that you guys are free to move in today.
Y/n: wait..what about all my clothes and stuff, I can't stay in this stupid school uniform for the rest of the day..
Mom: don't worry I'll bring it up there when I get home, for now just deal with it, I get off early today so you won't have to stay in that "stupid" uniform for to long.
Y/n: fine...I'll see you when you come up here then..
Mom: alright...bye hun!
Y/n: bye mom!
-Phone Call Ends-

Well that's just great- I have to stay in this stupid uniform for the rest of the day. I turn back around and start walking back into the school "hey loser" I hear a voice in front of me say. I look up to see who said that and of course it was- "what do you want sparky" I say in a annoyed tone "it's Katsuki." he looks away for a minute and mumbles something then looks at me again "Mr. Aizawa wanted me to come get you" he said  "why" I say slightly confused "oh my fucking-....so that he can assign dorms you idiot, jeez you really gotta start paying attention in class.."he says as he turns around and starts walking. I sigh and follow him keeping my distance. After a couple of minutes we get to the dorm building, I see my class lined up in rows while Mr.Aizawa is in front of them talking to them. I get in line somewhere in the back  and Bakugou stands a couple of people away from me but by the time we got in line Mr. Aizawa was done talking to us. The class started to depart and go into the dorm building. I walk up to Mr. Aizawa a little shyly. The man scared me. "uh sir, sorry I was late I didn't know we would be moving into our dorms today.." I say I little quietly "It's ok y/n" he says in a calm tone "so do you guys have a dorm for me.." I say "well since you were late..no. While you were wherever you were we had everyone's opinions on where they want their dorms to be and all that stuff-" he said getting slightly annoyed "oh..well...where's my dorm?" I said "well- since your mom signed the form for your dorm application late you'll have a roommate" he said "oh..uhm..okay" I said. I wasn't bothered with having a roommate as long as it was a girl. "your on the top floor, room 15" he said as he walking away, I sighed as I started walking in the dorm building and up to my room. After a few minutes a made it to my room and opened the door. "You've got to be kidding me" I said "why are you in my room." He said as he turned around and started hearing at me. "Tch, your room" I said questioning him "hell yeah..MY room." He said "well for your information..it's OUR room now. Apparently your my roommate.." I said fully walking in as I closed the door."what? No, a make and female CANT be roommates" he said stretching a little as he got up. "Huh- why not..?" He stayed quiet for a bit, I looked up at him because he's never been this quiet. When I looked at him he was just staring at me. "What" I said annoyed "you really wanna know?" he said "well duh that's why I asked dipshit" he slowly started to walk over to me, he got really closed to me and looked down at me I had to look up at him since he was a bit taller than me , I've never seen him up close like this, he's kinda cu- wait no what are you saying,you like Todoroki. Even tho I said that to myself I could still feel myself slightly blushing. "Ya know your really close..how is this supposed to be telling why males and females can't be in the same dorm" I said looking him in his eyes. He didn't say anything, he just stood there looking at me. I couldn't handle the intense eyes contact so I looked down to try and break it but he lifted my head back up and made me look at him "Bakugou I really don't have think for whatever your trying to pull right now" I said slightly annoyed. "You said you wanted to know why right?" He said getting closer to my face. I try backing back but he pulls me closer to him "yeah but your just messing around and I-" I was cut off by soft lips touching mine.

Hey guys it's admin, sorry for not posting in a while
But enjoy this little chapter
Word count: 941