Chapter 3

🔞14+ warning🔞
It all happened so fast, I didn't know what to do, how to feel, or what to say, I stood there blank, I enjoyed it even though I know I shouldn't have, "uhhh y/n" one of the teachers say snapping me back into reality "oh uh yes sir" I say, did I doze again? I thought to myself while sitting up.

•Time skip to lunch•
Ugh finally lunch time! The one "subject" I can pass, I get up and pack up all my things then head to the lunch room waiting for todoroki and izuku. It wasn't long before todoroki and izuku came in, once I saw them walk in I started making my way over to them "hey guys!" I said "hey y/n" they both said "jeez you guys are taking up space." I heard a voice behind them say "MOVE DAMNIT" I know that scream from anywhere,  I look behind them and see Bakugou pushing them out the way. Once I saw him I froze up. Once he finally got done shoving todoroki and oculi out the way he walked up to me. "while you where day dreaming like a idiot..the teacher was talking about some dumb project we had and paired us up" Katsuki said in blunt voice "really?"
I said in a whiny tone "yeah- sorry y/n I really wanted to be your partner" todoroki said looking slightly disappointed. I looked at Katsuki, pissed this could have been my only chance to spend some time alone with todoroki but instead I have to spend even more alone time with Katsuki., "well, this is a good chance to get to know each other since you guys are gonna he roommates!" deku said in a cheerful tone. Todoroki looking over at me slightly confused. "Wait..you guys are roommates.?" He said. "Oh..yeah I'm sorry I forgot to tell you..Izuku was the first person I ran into so I told him first...don't be mad shoto!" I said. "I mean..I don't care who you tell first but..why him?" He said sounding kinda jealous "I don't know..I guess because my mom signed the forms late?" I said "well...if you don't feel comfortable with him you can always come to my room okay?" He said glaring back at Bakugou for a second before looking back at me. "Alright! I'll keep that in mind..it can be like a little sleepover yeah?" I said smiling a bit trying to lighten the mood. I could tell there was a lot of tension in the air. "Mhm" he nodded "well..me and izuku are gonna get our lunch, your still sitting with us right?" He said "of course!" After that todoroki and izuku walked off, I was about to follow them but Bakugou pulled me to the side. When I felt him grab me I froze up.

•Flashback to last night•

He kissed me. I felt like I couldn't move, the only thing I could do was.....kiss back. I kissed him back and he pinned my against the wall, putting his knee in-between my legs.I could feel him smirk into the kiss. He slowly slid his hands up my skirt. "K-Katsuki-" "shhh" he said shutting me up. He slid my underwear to the side and started rubbing my clit. I tried my best not to moan, if I did it would let him know I was enjoying this and even though I was I couldn't let him know. I tried keeping quiet but he started speeding up making me let out a couple of soft moans. I was still a virgin so this was a new experience for me. After I moaned he stopped rubbing my clit and kissing me. I could feel myself slightly pouting at the lost of sensation. "That's why males and females can't be in the same dorm..ya see...when is males see a pretty lady like you..sometimes..we just can't help ourselves..and we get out of control.." he said fixing my underwear and skirt. I couldn't say anything. I was a blushing mess. All I could do was stare at him..he looked down at me admiring my looks. He slowly leaned down and pecked my lips, then moved down to my neck and kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine. "O-okay! I get it.." I said pushing him off of me and I walked out the room.

•Back to reality•
I turned bright red thinking about last night, I skated my arms away from him and looked at him. "What.."  I said. He sighed and looked at me. "I just wanted to apologize about last night..that was..really outta pocket of me.." he said looking my in my eyes. I couldn't say anything. I looked down at the floor to avoid eye contact. "Well..are you gonna do it or not.."I said "I'm sorry..y-n" he said. I stood there for a minute before looking at him. "Well..thanks..for that." I said. "Was there anything else..?" I asked him slowly looking up at him. "..nah. That's all.." he said. It was obvious that he was lying. It wasn't long after that before he walked off to the dorm. I sighed and went over to the table where todoroki and Izuku were. I sat down in front of them smiling a little. "Sorry I took so long.." I said as izuku pushed a tray over to me. "It's fine. We got you a try cuz we didn't know how long you and Kacchan were gonna be talking" oculi said stuffing his face. "Hey..what we're you guys talking about?" Todoroki asked. I blushed a little thinking about last night. "Oh..uhm..just the project and what time we were gonna work on it.." I said hoping todoroki would believe it. He stared at me for a min but then went back to eat his food "oh..do you think you can come by my dorm later tonight?" Todoroki asked "oh yeah of course!" I said smiling.