volume 1 chapter 16 (season finally part 1): out in the open part 1

(I do not own any of these characters, pictures, songs, and properties. Please go support the owners and original creators of these properties in characters.)

==================================================================================

(Y/N) POV

Right now we are at the city to spy on the the the competition.

Weiss: (smiles) the vytal festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've seen you smile this much beside when your around (Y/N). (Frown's a little) it's kinda weird me out.....

Weiss: (turning to ruby) how could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

(Y/N): and i thought i love zack Snyder's movies too much.

Yang: (sighs and cross arms) you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Yang: remind me again why we're spending our friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: (covering her nose) ugh, they smell like fish!

(Y/N): what's so bad about fish?

Blake: (looks up from her book) fish?

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving be ship today. And as a representative of Beacon, i feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: she wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

(Y/N): pretty much.

Weiss: (scoffs) you can't prove that!

Ruby: (looks off to the side) woah.

(Y/N): what (looks were she's looking) oh shit.

You all look to see that a dust shop got robbed. You guys walk up to it and asked the detective what's going on.

Ruby: what happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: that's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

RWBY: huh

(Y/N): (to himself) just like with Roman.

Detective 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I don't know, an army?

Detective 1: You thinking the White Fang?

Detective 2: (removing his sunglasses) Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates! They use to be good people.

Blake: What's your proble- Wait what did you say weiss?

(Y/N): they are an awful bunch of degenerates?

Blake: no the last part.

Weiss: They use to be good people part be they did. They want to do good until some came in and change them and turned them into what they are now.