volume 1 chapter 6: initiation part 2

(I do not own any of these pictures, characters, songs, gifs, or properties. Please go support the owner of all these properties. This is just a alternate universe fanfic so does not interrupt the main series a rwby and others.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

================================================================================

(Y/N) POV

As you guys are running to the cliff you sense a presence and you stop but this caught the attention on everyone one else

Yang: what is it (Y/N)?

You use your heightened senses to see what it is, and what caught your attention made you scared for not your life but your new friends life.

(Y/N): everyone go.

Ruby: what why?

Right then something from the forest throws a knife at ruby but you use your super speed to get in front of ruby and catch it.

(Y/N): EVERYONE GO NOW!!

they fallow your directions not without wishing you luck. You then get out your sword.

(Y/N): show your ugly face..........

Jack.

As you say that a man comes out of the forest and start to laugh like a crazy person.

Jack: well well well if it ain't the grandson of Sparta.

(Y/N): why would the devil king bring you back?

Jack: so you can DIE!!!

Jack takes out two very long and sharp knife.

Jack: IT'S TIME FOR JACK THE RIPPER TO LET IT RIP HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(I DO NOT OWN this picture.)

3rd person POV

They rush at each other and start trading blows and healing fast. Jack send (Y/N) back into a tree and rush at him but before Jack can put in a hit (Y/N) grab a tree and.......

 Jack send (Y/N) back into a tree and rush at him but before Jack can put in a hit (Y/N) grab a tree and