3

Your P.O.V~

"Seo? Su?" I said shocked and confused, as they had their arms around me, "I think she is dating both of them." A girl said outside the class that isn't even in were class, another girl next to her said "what a slut, she has a pretty face but she's such a slut." The two girls laugh, I got really pissed, I took Seojun and Suho's arms off me and walked to the door, everyone was now staring as I walked up to the two girls, "I don't know who you are, but you have no right to say that when you don't no anything." I said it a cold tone "Tsk, what would you do about it?" The girl said and smirked, "watch karma is gonna be real bad." I said and turned around and took one step before "What can a slut do?" Her friend said, your class 'ohhh' except for 5 people, i spined around with a kick, but missed by an inch. Everyone was shocked, the two girls ran away screaming, my hair was covering my face as i walked inside the class room pissed, "you good?" Seojun asked "I'm fine perfectly fine Seojun.." i said without using the nickname, "shit she is mad pissed she doesn't use are nicknames if she is real pissed." Suho said as I sat down, "hi I'm Ju Lying!" A girl said as she walked up to me, "ah- your that girl who almost got hit by a motorcycle!" I said surprised , the two boys were surprised I wasn't pissed anymore, "mhm! I was wondering if we can be friends!" She asked, "uh.. okie.." I said unsure but just shrugged, I grabbed my book and stared to study.

Time skip in math~

"Alright I need someone to volunteer 4 people?" The teacher asked, nobody raised there hand, "oh okay.. umm the top two and the two transfer." I shrugged and got up, I picked one and calculated everything and wrote it down very fast, i finished and put the chock (spelling?) Down and went to my seat, everyone looked at you surprised, Suho finished five seconds after, then the tomboy, Ju Kyung was still there so i looked at her, she looked at me, i mouthed what to write but Suho poked me, Seojun laugh the teacher looked at him "why don't you go up and finish it for her Seojun?" The tea ber said, Seojun laid his head on the desk, "nope don't do that get up." The teacher said, I chuckled as he got up and grabbed the chock he made sure to bump into her shoulder hardly making her hold her desk, she sat down and smiled at me.

After class~

"yah! Stop trying to take my top class rank!!" Suho said, I giggled as the two boys were glaring at each other but we're talking to me, I smiled, I remembered of when Seojun was wearing tiger boxers and laughed, they looked confused Suho was also wearing them, when we were younger, "Roar!" I said and smiled, they looked shock as I started to run and them chasing after me, I bumped Into someone, "Kwon Ji Yeon!" The person yell. "I-... Father..."

A/n
Bye