5

Your P.o.v❤️~

"Seojun..." I said, I looked at him with a happy face then I remembered what happened and looked away mad. "Yah! You know you can't be mad with this handsome face." He said, I rolled my eyes but giggled. "Hey Ji!" You heard a voice say. "Su!" I said happily, "what is Seojun doing here.'' Suho ask/said. "He asked if I needed a ride," I said and smiled, "well you can ride with me." Suho said and grabbed your arm, then Seojun grabbed your arm. "Hey now.. I'm taking the bus you two can come in if you want," I said "oh and Seojun stop riding that motorcycle, your mom said to stop." I finished as he pouted, "fine." He then got off his bike and place it somewhere and threw the keys to you, luckily you catched it. Then the bus came and splashed water on the three of you. I looked pissed off and I got in, the bus driver apologizes and gave the three of you a free ride. The boys were glaring as I sat on both of there laps since they wanted me to sit next to them.

~time skip ❤️~

We three were at Suho's apartment house thingy and walked inside, I went to the bathroom and shower and was in Suho's clothes, "you would look better in mine." I heard Seojun say once I walked out. "Is the little bad boy jealous?" I said and chuckled as he blushed, "whatever." He said and walked to the room I was in the middle like always as the two of them fell asleep. I was mostly shocked that Suho let Seojun sleep over and on his bed but I shrugged it off, but I then fell asleep.

A/n

Sorry it's short I had to rush it since I have school I decided that I will post more chapters every Saturday, Monday, Wensday, Friday. And the louis one on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Byeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️