💞Bokuto Koutaro💞

Y/N - Your name

L/N - last name

H/C - hair colour

Trigger: uke male reader, reader is on the Dance team at Fukurodani, reader and Akaashi are childhood friends, swearing

Request:nobodydoesitbetter7       Hope you like it!!

Nobody pov.

Bokuto was late to the practice because his math teacher wanted to talk to him about his activities in the class which was either eating or sleeping. As he was running to the gym he heard music coming from one of the classroom, his curiosity got the best of him as he made his way towards the class.

He peeked trough the window seeing what looked like a dance team only one of them was dancing, probably showing the choreography to his fiends. The thing was Bokuto wasn't able to keep his eyes of the H/C haired male who was dancing. Bokuto never liked dancing but it was something about the H/C haired guy that made him really interested in dancing.

Bokuto didn't even realised how long he was staring at the male until his phone started to ring in his pocket  already knowing it'll be Akaashi he started running again this time actually making it to the gym. Of course the moment he got there he was scolded by his best friend for being late.

Practice ended earlier then normally because Bokuto wasn't able to focus on anything besides the boy he saw dancing earlier. As he was walking home he heard running from behind him as he wanted to turn around he felt someone bump into him. Bokuto stumbled back but didn't fall like the boy who bumped into him.

"Shit sorry man I  didn't see you..."      Bokuto was staring at the H/C haired male who bummed into him. He couldn't get rid of the feeling that he saw him somewhere, just as he was about to ask for his name Bokuto heard screaming and more running.
"YOU FUCKER COME BACK!! Y/N!!! YOU FUCKING SHIT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!"       Bokuto turned around to see who was screaming at Y/N according to the angry guy.

He knew that angry dude too! It was one of the guys that were in the classroom where he saw the H/C haired boy dancing.... Then it hit him! The one that bummed into him was the boy he watched today! He turned around again to look at the H/C haired male only to see him running again. And the angry guy following him.

Bokuto watched as Y/N run as he smiled to himself.
"Y/N...... Beautiful name for a beautiful guy....."      Bokuto blushed as he realised that he fell in love with someone he saw for ten minutes. But he didn't mind.

__________

Next day as usually Bokuto made his way to Akaashi's classroom to eat lunch together. Just as he opened the door to his best friend's classroom he saw him talking to someone. Bokuto was trying his hardest to see who was Akaashi talking to but he couldn't see anything cause Akaashi was standing in front of them.
"AKAAAASHIIIIII!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!"      This got his attention as he turned around to see his best friend waving at him.

Bokuto froze once he saw Y/N walking beside Akaashi his way. And Akaashi was smiling!!!
"Hello Bokuto-San. I want you to meet my best friend. Me and him are friends since preschool."
Bokuto was staring at Y/N blushing like crazy.             'he's even prettier up close!!!!'

"We actually met each other yesterday Keiji. He's the guy I bummed into when I was running from Mark."       Akaashi rolled his eyes and Bokuto only blushed harder.
"N-Nice too meet you!!! I-I'm Bokuto Koutar!!!"       Akaashi looked at Bokuto with raised eyebrow not understanding why he stuttered.
"L/N  Y/N! Nice to meet you Bokuto-san!"      Bokuto smiled at the slightly shorter male he was about to say something but was interrupt by door to the class opening again.

"Oi!! Fucker let's go! We're Gonna be late to practice!!"       Y/N rolled his eyes at the nickname and quickly apologised to Akaashi and Bokuto as he left with his friend.
"Akaashi.... Who was that?"       Bokuto was slightly annoyed with the guy that Y/N left with mostly because he called Y/N 'Fucker'.

"That was Mark him and Y/N know each other for a while, but they don't get along really well."       Bokuto was slightly relieved that Y/N didn't like him, but still he didn't like that this Mark dude was rude to him.
"I'm gonna skip practice today Akaashi...."      Bokuto made his decision he needed to make Y/N his.

__________

Bokuto was spying on Y/N through the window as he danced. Some of his friends already left leaving only three of them left Y/N some other dude and Mark. Soon enough it was only Y/N left in the classroom scrolling through his phone trying to find the song he's looking for. When he did he slowly started to dance while Bokuto mad his way inside the class.

When Y/N was done Bokuto was sure that he fell in love, it was crazy that Y/N made him feel that way within two days but Bokuto couldn't care less.
"Wow!! You're amazing!!"      Y/N flinched at the sudden voice, when he turned around and saw Bokuto he smirked at the older male.

"So that asshole was right! You were watching me!"       Y/N chuckled when he saw how flustered Bokuto was.
"I-I-I W-WASN'T!!!!............ Who am I kidding.... Yeah I was."        Bokuto was blushing, and honestly Y/N wasn't doing much better.
"And why were you watching me? You have a crush on me Bokuto-San?"        Bokuto was blushing madly his mind was blank he couldn't think of anything. So he said the first think that came to his mind.

"I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE!!!........ Y-Yeah.... That was why I was watching you..."        At first Bokuto regret saying that but the moment he realised that he'll be spending time with Y/N no regrets were find.
".......... What about volleyball? Aren't you the team captain Bokuto-San?"            Y/N wasn't sure what to think right now. When he talked to Akaashi he was sure that he said that Bokuto didn't really like anything besides volleyball.
"I can manage both of them!!!"

____________

And just like that two boys were meeting at least three times a week for the last month. The think that Y/N didn't understand was, why did Bokuto asked him to teach him how to dance when he almost never danced. He was always watching Y/N and it got him curious. So he decided to literally beg Akaashi to ask about Bokuto's intentions. And as Y/N thought Bokuto had a crush on him, but Y/N actually couldn't be happier, he liked Bokuto almost as soon as he saw him.

Y/N was dancing while Bokuto was watching his every move, so Y/N decided to confess to Bokuto the best way possible, with a dance.
"Bokuto-San, can you dance with me?"        Bokuto froze not expecting that Y/N would want to dance with him.
"Ummmm..... Sure?"           Y/N played slow and romantic music as he grabbed Bokuto's hands and placed them on his waist as Y/N wrapped his hands around Bokuto's neck.

Two boys were slowly dancing while looking in each other's eyes. There was comfortable silence between them as Y/N realised how much he actually fell in love with Bokuto.
"You know....... Keiji told me that you have a crush on me."       Bokuto's eyes went wide when he heard those words. He didn't know what to think about this whole situation now, was Y/N making fun of him? Was he trying to embarrass him? Or was this his way of confession? Bokuto was hoping that it would be the third opinion.

"....... And what you're trying to say is......."        Bokuto was speaking in such a soft voice that it was hard to believe that it was still the same person.
"That I like you too Bokuto-San."        Bokuto stopped dancing but not letting go of Y/N instead he pulled him even closer.
"Kiss me then....."         Bokuto whispered against Y/N's lips. H/C haired male didn't hesitated even for a second as he kissed his senpai passionately.

Y/N was trying to pull away to catch his breath but Bokuto didn't let him. When the two of them finally pulled away Y/N was panting heavily.
"A-Are you trying to kill me?!"      Bokuto chuckled and hugged Y/N kissing his neck softly in the process.
"You're way to tasty."         Y/N was bushing madly looking anywhere but Bokuto.
"You're such an idiot..... Making my blush like that!"

My insomnia is getting better of me✌️:-\