The Meeting

Prince's Pov
Why do I feel like this? It's always so cold in the dungeon. Why am I now warm? I slowly open my eyes to see that I wasn't in the dungeon at all, But instead somewhere else! I was so confused. How did I get here? Did someone bring me here? If so, who did? I lift up my arm to see the chain was broken, and sure enough so was the other one. Whoever freed me broke them. "Oh you're finally awake!" An unknown voice said . I look at the direction of the voice to see something that wasn't human. It's skin was blue, it's head represented a crescent moon, It had a broken monocle, it had red lines on it's face, it's clothes were similar to mine, and it had broken chain's on it's wrist. "Do not be afraid Prince, I don't mean any harm!" So he won't harm me. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I am the Moonjumper." He introduced and bowed politely. "Hello Moonjumper, I am Prince Luka." I introduced myself. "And may I ask, where am I?" He smiled. "Why dear Prince, Your in the Horizon!" He explained. "Alright.." I responded. He seems so kind... So did Vanessa but she turned out to be the opposite, the same might happen with him.. "You don't completely trust me do you?" He Asked. "It's okay trust takes time." I smiled a bit at the response. "Okay now how the peck am I going to get the chains off your arms without hurting you?" Moonjumper asked.
Ay yo this is the author, let me know if you want me to do more, and comment what you think about the story so far!