The Village

A few hours had passed and Luka had woken up. "Good morning Luka." Moonjumper greeted. God Luka has to get used to seeing him. "Good morning to you to.. Moonjumper." Luka said, trying to sound as calm as possible. "How are you??" Moonjumper smiled and said "I'm doing just fine. How are you is the question?" Well he was accused of cheating by his possessive girlfriend who turned into a monster, she putted him in the dungeon were he almost died of Hypothermia and got saved by a random ghost, not the best but doable. "I'm okay, Not the best but okay." Luka replied. "Completely understandable." Moonjumper replied. This Prince has been through way too much.

After awhile Moonjumper noticed something was bothering Luka. He went over to him and checked on him. "Prince, Is something wrong?" Luka jumped a bit at the hearing ghost sudden voice. "Oh... I'm fine." Luka replied. Moonjumper could easily tell he wasn't able to tell the truth. "Luka, I can tell that your not telling the truth." Moonjumper told the prince. Luka was silent for a bit before he started talking. "Subcon.. I want to see subcon.. Or what's left of it..." Moonjumper was a little surprised but not too surprised. Subcon was his home, It makes sense he would worry. Luckily he knew a part of subcon that hadn't been covered in snow and ice, or at least not as much of it. Besides, It's not close to the manor. "I can take you there."Lukas head perked up. "You can?" He asked. "Well I can take you to apart of subcon." Moonjumper admitted. Luka smiled a bit and replied with "Still Subcon."

When they had got there Luka couldn't believe what he saw, there was snow and ice everywhere, People frozen in Ice, The only living thing there was Luca. He began to look around hoping to see at least one bit of life.

Lukas Pov
Come on, There has to be at least some life. Please don't tell me nothing here has survived. Suddenly I saw something in the corner of my eye. I went to the area and saw something within the snow, I dug the snow out of the way and saw something.
Flowers, A bed of flowers. It may not be much but at least it's nice to know something can survive here. They're so beautiful, What a wonderful bouquet they would make. Wait... Flowers... Bouquet... Flowers... Bouquet... These words were stuck in my head for who knew how long, Suddenly I was snapped out of it. "Prince? Is something wrong?" I was caught off guard a bit. "huh? What happened?" I asked. "You were spacing out and heavily breathing." Moonjumper explained. The flowers must have brought back.. Certain Memories. I looked at him and said "I'm okay, I was just spacing out." I could tell by the look on his face he knew I wasn't telling the truth. "I think I'm ready to leave." Moonjumper nodded and brought me back to the Horizon.