Chapter 4

I WOKE UP AGAIN EARLY THE NEXT MORNING AND DID THE SAME ROUTINE TO GET READY FOR MY PATROL. I stormed out of the palace and I greeted Flairele again and she went back to the palace. Lance was heading up the stairs and greeted me once again, "Morning Savvy, how is this morning for you?" I then said, "Unusually cold, but other than that I'm fine!". Lance then gave me a blanket to use to warm me up and I thanked him for it. "This helps a lot! It is never this cold in the mornings.". Lance smiled at me and I couldn't help to smile back at him. I then felt something weird in my heart. It felt as if it was beating when I went around Lance, I truthfully don't know what this feeling is but it feels soothing. I then was starting to smile larger since I thought about me and him and it just felt perfect to me. I was like this for a few and Lance said, "Ummmm Savvy?", it startled me and I was like, "I'm here sorry! I must have dozed off I guess in a daydream.". I was then blushing slightly since I knew what I was thinking about, I actually love Lance. The thing is, how will I get the willpower to tell him? How does he feel about me? There are so many questions that need answers to them individually but where am I gonna find the answers to them? Lance then came up to me and said, "Hey? After the feast tomorrow, care to see the lookout I go to when I get done with my duties?". I then said "Sure why not, I don't think I ever saw that place at all." He then smiled and said, "You will enjoy it Savvy! It's a gorgeous sight to see!". I then heard Tremondor go up the steps signaling that it was his turn he said, "Hi Savvy and Lance! Ready for the feast tomorrow?". I said, "Yes we sure are Tremondor! I can already imagine how it's going to turn out!". Lance also agreed and we waved goodbye to him and we went down the steps of the tower. I then said to Lance, "See you tomorrow! I don't have my shift since we all get the day off tomorrow! I should get you at usual time!" Lance then smiled and came closer to me. I then asked, "Lance what are you doing?". He then said, "You will find out!" and he came closer to me and gave me a tight hug. He then said, "Bye Savvy! I shall see you tomorrow!" , I then hugged him back and my heart was pounding. It just felt like heaven soared over me in the best way possible. Yes, it was just a friendly hug but it just felt weird coming from a guy and like I just want this feeling forever. When he let go I smiled at him and went back to the palace to rest up for the big feast tomorrow.