Alex Summers-Requested

For superQueen946

Tossing and turning, I tried to force myself to go to sleep, but it just wasn't turning out as I planned

Tossing and turning, I tried to force myself to go to sleep, but it just wasn't turning out as I planned. Sighing and sitting, I realized there was only one thing that could help me go to sleep. Food from the kitchen and what better way to enjoy junk than with your significant other. Alex Summers was my boyfriend of 2 years and honestly, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He was so sweet and caring and all around just so supportive. Getting up and sneaking out of my room, I make my way to his room, which was only a few doors down the hall. Professor Charles wouldn't let us stay in the same room because he didn't want us doing anything "inappropriate".
Shuffling into Alex's room I shake his shoulder lightly making him slowly stir awake. "Babe what are you doing in here so late?" He whispers, grabbing one of my hands to hold.
"I want food." I admit, slightly blushing around him. No matter how much time we spend together I manage to get the same butterflies I got when we first met.
He sits up and gives a chaste kiss on the lips, "Lets go, gorgeous." Smiling widely, we go down to the kitchen and raid everything until we food that we were ultimately satisfied with. Leaning against the counter I start eating some chocolate that found in the cabinet. I look up to see Alex staring at me with complete adoration in his eyes.
"What's wrong?" I ask him.
"You have chocolate on your lips, gorgeous." He says before going in and kissing it off my lips. The kiss gets heated as makes no space between us.

(^ pretend like it's a counter instead of a couch haha)He picks me picks me and places me on the top of the countertop with breaking the kiss

He picks me picks me and places me on the top of the countertop with breaking the kiss. My hand reaches down to his clothed member before palming him outside his pajama shorts. Alex stops the kiss and puts his head into the crook of my neck while groaning.
"The things you do to me."
Feeling satisfied I bring his head back up with my other hand I start making out with him again.

Instantly footsteps we turn our heads to see Mystique standing there with wide eyes and a shocked little on her face, I just couldn't  have been anymore embarrassed. I hide my face in Alex's hoping that this feeling will quickly go away.

Immediately turning her head she turns around and walks out the kitchen

Immediately turning her head she turns around and walks out the kitchen. Blushing profusely Alex grabs my hand and pulls me to his room, "you're staying with me tonight."