Medicine

In this story your 17 and Stokely is 18
Omniscient

Y/n sat on the kitchen counter watching snap stories when she receives a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: He doesn't love you, you know?
Because if he did, he wouldn't be here with me right now.

Who is this? :Y/n

There was no response as you screenshot the message and blocked the number. You try to shake the thought out of your head but every time you saw the picture you got angrier. You opened the liquor cabinet and grabbed Stokely's Bottle of Hennessy. You don't drink but at this point you didn't care. You didn't mind to get a cup as you drank from the bottle letting the Liquor burn your throat as it went down. You sat on the island counter as you waited another hour before the door opened. It was currently 5:30 in the morning and you drank almost the whole bottle.

Y/n  p.o.v

I heard the front door open as it closed silently. I sat up turning around when stokely walked into the kitchen turning the lights on. When he saw me he jumped as he said " Y/n the fuck is you doing sitting in the dark." I give a fake smile as I calmly say "Hi baby, I'm sorry, come here." I watch as he comes closer and he stands in between my legs. He started kissing my neck as he caresses my thighs. "How was your night with the guys?" I ask trying not to show any anger or pain. He says "It was cool. He kisses me on my lips as he pulls away. He steps back as he asks "y/n have you been drinking?" I shook my head yes. He looks around as he goes into the liquor cabinet. When he came back he was angry. "Y/n where is my Hennessy?"

I avoid eye contact with Stokely as he says "Baby where is it?" I got down off the island, walking to the fridge and pull out the little that's left, handing him the bottle. He says "Y/n you don't even drink, did you have a bad day or something?" All of a sudden I thought of an idea. I knew that I was on birth control but Stokely didn't know that. I said in a sad voice "I've just missed you," while looking into his eyes." Stokely walked closer to me as he said "How much you missed daddy?" As disgusting as it was I kissed him tonguing him down as I rubbed him through his pants as he moaned into the kiss. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

I kissed him sloppily  pushing him on the bed. "Damn, y/n, it's like that?" I kiss his cheek, then his neck, followed by pulling his shirt over his head. I kiss his chest while staring into his eyes. I went lower and lower. I watch as he bites his lip and I unbuckle his pants with my small hands. I pull his pants and boxers down in one go. I spit on his hard member as I slowly tease him licking the the tip. He grabbed my neck as he said "Stop fucking with me y/n." I smile as I took him into my mouth and deepthroated him, bobbing my head at a good pace, I wrapped my hands around him twisting them. I heard Stokely moan the words "Ohh Shit," as he grabbed my head and snapped his hips faster making me gag and spit was dripping all down his shaft. He finally let go of my head as I caught my breath. He sat up as he reached in his pocket and grabbed a condom.

I grabbed the condom as I looked him in his eye. "Girl, what is you doing?" Stokely said. I threw it on the floor as I pushed him back down on the bed before climbing on top of him. "Noooo I want to feel you, please."

Stokely's p.o.v

I don't even know what's going on with y/n. She threw my condom on the floor and basically begged me to give it to her raw. "Ight, I'll pull out." She straddled me as she sat up innocently and grabbed my meat placing it at her entrance. She said "I'm doing all the work tonight, just relax okay."
Before I could say anything she slowly slid down on it, she had to stop a few times to get used to my size. She winced in pain as she moaned "fuck baby." She placed her hands on my chest as she sped up. She took her shirt off revealing her breasts. She grabbed my hands putting them on her boobs "They're yours daddy." When she said that I wanted almost busted inside her. 

I slapped her ass hard as hell making her squeal and bite her lip. That turned me on seeing her ride me. I saw her legs beginning to shake as I grabbed her ass she removed them as she said "No I got it daddy," still bouncing. She was moaning loud and shit as I begged her to speed up, "Faster mamas... shit." She then smiled as she stated going in, she sped up, as I held her waist, her boobs bounced up and down and all I hear is her moans turn into screams, our skin clapping, and her wet p***y, and my groans.

"Alright mamas slow down." I say. Y/n kept going so I'm guessing she didn't hear me. I repeat myself as I feel my dick twitch inside her, "Baby slow down." I know she heard me this because I raised my voice a little. I sat up when I felt her shove me back onto the bed, " Just a little long please," she said speeding up. I say "Y/n what are you----shit. Slow yo ass down." I feel her walls clench around me as I grab her waist but she leaned into me slowing down as she twirled her hips still bouncing up and down. She sped up as I tried pushing her off but she wrapped her arm around my neck.

I yelled "Y/n."

But it was too late, she came and so Did I; inside her. She leaned into the crook of my neck. She laid there for a second before she got up went to the restroom. She took a quick shower and got dressed.  She grabbed her purse and keys. "Where is you going?" I asked. She walked over to me as she grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. "She said "I love you so much Stokely, I do, but we are not gonna work out. And don't worry about nutting in me, me and my baby will be fine without you." I grabbed her wrist and asked What you talking about?" She said "Go look in the bathroom."  I looked at her as I stood up putting my sweats on going into the bathroom. On the mirror it said I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON ME. And her phone with a picture of me and this girl. I heard the car starting outside as I ran outside but it was too late she was speeding off down the road.

I'm sorry was all I could say but she had already left.

Ion know how I feel about this one😬😬😬