Chapter 13- Tragic Memories of Peachfuzz

They open the mall cart door and walk in. Everything was still the same. The others and former apexs stares at them.

Papa begin to look at grace while.grace holds her not-yet death sister. Grace stares at him with emotionless disaproval and looks back at her sister.

"Grace..." papa said "look, i'm sorry for yell at you back then. I was just... trying to get out my problem ans mistakes. You must understand, i was trying to help to get out of my problem. But i relized that it's not just that, i would help them what they feel and why i know need to understand to know. It would be better if we should be all go together a a team. We all make mistakes. But your own family is important you... and so does mines. You deserve you and your sister to be what can you do at the train to get out of your problems. There's your sister's tape. I hope you forgive me.".

Papa handed the tape to grace and look away.

Grace looks at papa's guilt. She feel that he deserves a second chance.

"You know, you were trying to protect the people you care and everyone on the train cause you are doing to help people." Grace said "but i forgive you.".

Papa smiles to brush off his guilt.

Papa's number begin to changed, it was 5.

Grace's number is changing as well. The numbers on her wrist is removed. Her numbers in her palms were changed to 12. She gasped.

"Ok, former Apex! We need to the tv and the Vhs player." She calls them.

One of the apex being the wheeled Tv included the vhs player under the self tv. Before grace puts the tape in. She looks at OG!Peachfuzz one last time.

She begin to put the tape and peachfuzz's memories begin.

Grace open her eyes to see alot of statics all over the white walls. She begin to look around and find any clues.

She begin notice a memory, it was the Orginal Verison of Peachfuzz. He was young at this point. He was adopted by his new parents, grace's parents.

"Mom? Dad?" Grace gasped.

"Welcome to the family little one." Grace's dad said.

"Oooo." Little peachfuzz said in amazed "You have a good home!".

The memory begin to static.

"Peachfuzz...isn't... really not just my sister?" Grace asked herself "how come i never seen her before?".

Another memory shows up and grace goes into the memory without being notice.

The memory shows years past and peachfuzz be grown up. He was 19 at a time.

"Peachfuzz, son." Grace's father "since you've grown alot. I'm afraid we couldn't affor you to go collage.".

"Oh..." teen peachfuzz said in upset.

"But, something better." Grace's mom said while holding her pregnancy.

Grace gasped.

"This is before i was born." Grace said.

"Peachfuzz, we are sending you to cruise school." Grace's dad said as he handed a flyer to teen peachfuzz.

"Untill you graduated." Grace's mom said "you will still be qith us as a cruise staff.".

Teen peachfuzz felt happier. He begin walk off.

Grace is still confused at this point. The memories begin to changed again. She noticed her parents are discover grace's disappearance.