Epliouge

After they're escape from the train. They all go to their homes with new changes.

Back in san franciso, grizz and craig are in front door of grizz's home.

"I am scared, grizz." Craig said in nervous "what if they don't like me?".

"Don't sweat it." Grizz said "they will love you.".

Grizz begin to knock on the door. The door opens by panda.

"GRIZZ!" Panda saidnin happy tears "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAME BACK! LIL BRO! COME HERE! GRIZZ IS BACK!".

Ice bear the polar bear became in and notice grizz's return. He was speechless.

"Ice bear is happy to see you again." Ice bear said in a hug.

"Grizz, why would ran away?" Panda asked "we were so worried about you.".

Grizz took a deep breath and calm. He begin to took off his collar

"I ran away cause of my problem for i have done. Cause of trout. But... i don't have to ran away from my problems anymore. I can face it."

Panda and ice bear were understood what his older brother said.

"Oh! One thing!" Grizz said in reminder "bros! We got a new brother! Panda, little bro, meet craig."

Craig appears from grizz and waving his hand in hello.

"Grizz. Why would you adopt a kid?" Panda asked.

"When i left. I meet this little guy who was hurt by his older bro and his family never there for him." Grizz explained "i feel bad for him. So... i decided to take care of him.".

"Oh." Panda said "hello craig. I am panda.".

"Ice bear." Ice bear introduces.

Craig felt happier for a new family. He was finally founded

■■■■■■■■■

Meanwhile, papa and smurfette finally home.

Papa founded grandpa smurf sitting in the fireplace feeling guilty.

papa begin to walk in closer.

"Hey..." papa said walk in.

"Papa..." grandpa said slowly get up.

"Grandpa smurf..." papa said "look, i was wrong about yelling at you. I was mad because... i spend my life of my pain pasts without you begin around. But when you came back... you just wanna to fix things, like me. But i relized, you don't run away your problems. I decided to give you a second chance.".

Grandpa smurf feel happier for his son. They both begin to hug in tears.

■■■■■■■■■

Meanwhile, grace and peachfuzz are at peachfuzz's home.

"I am so nervous about this." Grace said.

"It's ok." Peachfuzz said "we're all family.".

They all headed to peachfuzz's home and knock on door. Sivar open the door and shockly saw his mother.

"Mom?" Sivar said in tears.

"Sivar." Peachfuzz sigh in said of joy.

"Dad! Mom is finally home!" Sivar said while hugging peachfuzz

Peachfuzz's Husband, Asterix came in shock.

"Peachy?" Asterix asked in Tears.

"I'm sorry that i ran." Peachfuzz said "i was trying to run away from my problems."

Asterix wipe this tears.

"But i am glad you've came back." he said.

Peachfuzz rushes up to asterix and kiss him. peachfuzz begin to happily stares at asterix in proud. asterix does it as well.

"Oh, There is someone i want you all to meet." Peachfuzz said as she bring grace "meet my long lost sister, grace."

Grace waves them a hello. Sivar and asterix were surprised didn't know peachfuzz had a sister.

Sivar begin to look at grace.

"Does that mean..." sivar said "i have a aunt?".

Sivar is happy to have to have an aunt. He rush up to give her a hug.

All passangers finally got for what they need. Facing problems.

The end.