🖤Chapter 6🖤

KIRUMI'S POV:

I had no answer.
"It's alright, I don't expect you to answer that one.."
He said, his eyes fixated on mine. He smiled, (I think, it's hard to tell with the mask) and thanked me for staying with him. I decided he wanted me to leave, so I left, and prepared dinner for my other classmates.

3RD POV:

The dinner table was awfully quiet.
No one really said anything, except for their usual chatter, just quieter.
No one mentioned Korekiyo or Rantaro until,
"Do we know what happened to either of them?" Kaede Akamatsu, The ultimate pianist said. Kaito Shook his head. Tenko Chabashira, The ultimate aikido master, spoke up "Well the degenerate male should be punished for attempted murder!" Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective, said " maybe we should gather more information before we jump to the conclusion of-" he was cut off by tenko, who was scolding him for talking back to a woman. "Well Atua agrees with shuichi!" Angie yonaga, the ultimate artist said. "We should gather more info!" Kaito Almost shouting, said "It's settled then! We will confront rantaro!" "Or Korekiyo!" Added Tsumugi Shirogane, The ultimate cosplayer. "Or Korekiyo!" Said Kaito.

RANTARO'S POV:

I was so starving.
I refused to eat anything kirumi serves me though. I can't stop thinking about what I did to Korekiyo, it's really all my fault. I don't actually remember everything that happened, but I remember that me and Korekiyo were in the library when suddenly all these toxic thoughts and desires flooded my mind and-
Plip!
I was crying. " I just want to make things right.."
"And you will."

AHHHH! Okwy so since ive drank like 4 monsters, you get three chapters in a day. WOOHOO!
End at 291 words.