Rejected in a crowd

Cassandra POV
"WAKE UP YOU FATASS"my brother Teago screamed."Coming"i said softly.
Let me tell you about myself I'm 15 I have a older brother named Teago and a younger sister named Sky.Her real name is Skyler she is the only one who helps me.I told her if I ever run away I'm taking her with me because she is only 13 for gods sake she get bullied along with me we both get bullied physically and verbally.We are special just that they don't know that I went down stairs to see a very pissed off Teago.
"Yeah"I said" I told you,you have to be down here at 7:30" I looked at my watch it was 7:20.

I let out a sigh and looked at him"Im going to regret this so bad" I muttered "It is ten minutes before I'm suppose to be here"i braced my self for the slap it came but hard.I just looked straight ahead hardly feeling it.I walked into the kitchen and started breakfast,which consisted eggs,bacon,hashbrowns,pancakes,walfalls , and salads for the sluts.Sky came down a few minutes later running down the stairs to the kitchen and looked at me. "We have to leave NOW""All right help me server the food and then we leave okay""Okay"we served the food and left we went to school and walked inside when the most amazing smell hit my nose it was a mix of watermelon,pines and a bit at earths sent.

I bumped into someone sending tingles through out my body I looked up to see the schools player Bruno the soon to be alpha my smile left my face HE is the cause that IM the schools laughing stock HE is the reason I want to runaway with Sky.What he said next didn't shock me at all he said "i Bruno Martinez reject you as my mate and future Luna I "I Cassandra Smith accept your rejection and title of future Luna" I said about to break down .Everyone there when laughing,but I looked straight forward and kept on walking.

A/N hey guys I'm back with a new story I'm working with my friend who gives me the ideas while I write them down so yeah I hope you like it please vote and comment please my penguins by🐧🐧