Leaving for good

I found Sky by the front door.I let a sigh of relief when I saw her .I grab her hand and ran out the door "Where are we going "she asked "Away were no one can boss us around " I said
"Pack your stuff we are leaving now" I instructed. She looked exited to get the hell away from here.

Ten minutes later
We finally made it to the border I herd a few voices coming closer me and sky stripped into our undergarments and shifted into our white wolves .This is how we look
Cassandra's wolf,White fur ,Blue eyes ,And bigger than an average alpha.
Sky's wolf ,White fur ,Green eyes,And the tip of her tail was grey.
Anyways we crossed the border. We felt free the pack bond was broken.I hope I caused enough pain to him .

Bruno's POV
After I rejected Cassandra my wolf won't leave me alone snapping,growling it was getting on my nerves. "Why do we need her we can mate with others than being with that bitch"
Alan my wolf replied "because she is special and stronger than you'll ever be"and with that he blocked me. At the end of the day Theago,Mike,Luke and I went home. Teago stopped
"Do you guys smell that ""Smell what I smell nothing" I replied "Exactly Cassandra and Sky aren't making us lunch.They are so going to get it"he yelled.A few seconds later. I felt a sharp pain that caused me to fall on the ground Theago came to me "someone left the pack but it's not one but two people left" "hey let's trash the house and make Cassandra and Sky clean it up." said Mike and we did just that.
Cassandra's POV
As Sky and me were walking around, we noticed we were on a different territory.Sky and I look at each other and didn't let our guard down.As we were walking down,these 4 wolves pop out of nowhere!"You do know that you are on my land right?" Said I think the supposed alpha"Yeah I'm pretty sure that I am aware about that" Sky said. I was about to laugh my ass of because of the face of the alpha,but what surprised me was when one of the twins said 'mate',he was looking at Sky.

Luke POV
When the green-eyed girl said"Yeah I'm pretty sure that I am aware about that" the one in the back looked like she would explode right there.What caught me off garde was when Damon said 'mate'. I could see love in there eyes,but I wanted answers why they are here."why are you rouges here"the girls look at each other "we just didn't fit in I guess"The pretty looking one replied . "Well what pack do you come from then" "from the SilverMoon Pack,what pack are you" "The DarkMoon Pack"

Cassy's POV
When he said the DarkMoon pack I didn't know what to say

A/N thanks for all the reads I think I have 37 idk